Scammed by a guy in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Common

Established Member
Common, this is bullshit. He is giving you the run around. The only place you should meet is outside the Police dept. Otherwise, you need to stop letting him play you. He doesnt want to get this over.

Well, me and Tx were on aim today, I said I would meet him in East Orange, it is not a problem, but it has to be on 15 S. Munn Av.:lol:

He never responded.

Black Sleeper

Established Member
So what town dose this guy claim to be living in now? Whare the phone is suposed to be pickied up from? The only really risky shady towns in northern NJ that I can think of are the Oranges, West and East, PATERSON(just 10min drive from me wish it was further)! Montclair idk much about that town but from what i have seen its really not that hood at all Kinda NICE, it is close to the Oranges. Now if this Kid was from E Town or Newerk Ide be a littel worried.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Well, me and Tx were on aim today, I said I would meet him in East Orange, it is not a problem, but it has to be on 15 S. Munn Av.:lol:

He never responded.

That is the exact location I was thinking of. I am sure he wont show. He wants to play games. He is just toying with you.

Common

Established Member
That is the exact location I was thinking of. I am sure he wont show. He wants to play games. He is just toying with you.

Not with me really, I only talk with Tx on aim and that is the extent of it pretty much. Screw this little punk, I am here if need be, but I highly doubt he will follow through with giving the phone back.
I can always try and talk to his Mother, just for the sake of messing up his already messed up worthless life even more.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
*removed by moderator* Wrong forum for this.

sorry, just havin a lil fun :banana:

that's what im saying. after the first time that's it. its just a joke, which he's trying put on YOU.

well, let's see where this goes now....don't give up. keep the pressure on and something will happen, one way or another

:pop:

The_James

Wow, I wasn't originally going to post anything, as I don't have anything relevant to contribute to the forum. Well, I've never let that stop me any other time, and after reading almost 76 pages...

Checking in here from the Minnesota Sportbike Riders forum (mnsbr.com). I really hope things get brought to a conclusion that everyone is happy with. It does seem like the little wanker is giving the run-around, but people can only run for so long.

Good Luck.

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
Look, nothing is going to happen when someone goes to his "hood" to pick up the phone. From those pics, that doesn't look much like a hood to me. Now THIS is a hood.

800px-Morrisiana-Bronx2.jpg

....you may want to pack heat going here.

that looks like part of albany...

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
you guys should stop texting/talking to him. if you guys want to really get at this guy, let travis have the news pay him a visit at his house. embarrass him and his family. ALSO like i stated before, everyone should take this guy to court all at once. this way everyone will get their money back...

t3rse

I really do hope you get this fool by the balls, but I begin to fear that this has become so trivialized that nothing will ever come of it....

Good luck.

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
Looks to me like the Scammer is now in total control. He is dictating when, where how and IF you will ever get the property - and better yet - there is no way this will ever be a prosecutable case at this point.

Hell, even the news folks see this as a yawner; in fact, they might make the Scammer out to be some modern-day Pied Piper, leading the entire internet community to his drum beat.

In my business we spend many, many hours learning how to develop informants. The first, and biggest lesson one must learn is - you never let the CI dictate any part of an operation, no matter what.

Sorry to say it; but welcome to Amateur Hour..............

Last edited:

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
The problem is, even if someone wanted to handle this in the manner it should have been handled in the beginning there is far too much attention.

This kid should be handled by the same ghetto code of conduct in which he subscribes too.

speedfreak87

Established Member
Not with me really, I only talk with Tx on aim and that is the extent of it pretty much. Screw this little punk, I am here if need be, but I highly doubt he will follow through with giving the phone back.
I can always try and talk to his Mother, just for the sake of messing up his already messed up worthless life even more.

The only problem with talking to his mother, is she's probably given up on the little bastard.. he's obviously a watse..

Looks to me like the Scammer is now in total control.
Sorry to say it; but welcome to Amateur Hour..............

How is he in control? we have all his info, we know he has warrants which he is NOT going to pay off.. we have him by the balls, the strings just haven't been pulled tight yet.. If I lived by the "code of the streets" this pos would be laying in a gutter somewhere with a bullet in his head.. But it's not my phone, he doesn't owe me money.. and I'm not going to get paid to "take care of the problem" so I'll just be there when the time comes as an extra person if need be.. amateur? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread