Scammer Warning

BoogBlue03

400/500 club 5ive.4our
Established Member
I want to warn Everybody about a ebay scammer(scumbag). He Bought 3 things From me on ebay, all lightning parts. He has a 03 sonic blue and a Mustang...so he says. He got me for a little over a hundred bucks, Could have been worse. He pays then reverses The credit card payment. Paypal is worthless! Says he's been on all the Lightning sites. Heres his info, Be careful!

Joseph Spreitzer
2351 belluve ave
atco, NJ 08004

[email protected]
Ebay name: cobra1997j
Born Apr 1967
Tel#'s
856-649-6397
856-885-5042

03CobraDom

Established Member
hmm..good to know, Atco isn't far from me, thats where the closest drag strip near here is..
You should never ship something until the paypal payment has cleared into ur account..then there's no way they can reverse it..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You might still have recourse through your credit card company. I had an issue last week where an eBay seller sold me a copy of Photoshop CS3 that ended up shipping from China. Make a long story short, it was a pirated copy per Adobe. I had paid through PayPal. My credit card company told me that if he didn't refund the money they would dispute the charge. Or, I could go through PayPal. Either way I'd be covered. The seller did, though, give me a full refund right away. I think I spooked him when I mentioned Adobe requested I send his eBay info and the Chinese distributor info to their fraud department.

BoogBlue03

400/500 club 5ive.4our
Established Member
Update!
Not that anybody cares. Paypal was the culprit in this. Talked to them 3 times 3 different story's. final word from them was "the guy beat us for the money, Weren't not gonna absorb the lose, If we did that your fees will triple" Been with paypal 8 years over 1500 transactions , Means nothing! During this mess i buy 02 sensors from neil minor on here. paypal charges my credit card $169.02 for a $45 payment to neil. I never get the 02's from neal and pm him, no problem he sends 2nd set, i get them. I stop the $169 payment ,that paypal just adds $124 to. I let neil know and send him a money order for the $45 so he isn't stuck in this mess. Then the 1st set of 02's show up in the mail (xmas Time). so i send them back to neil. So on feb 14 paypal gets the $169 back from the Credit card and gives neil his $45. Neil gets double payment for the 02's and is a ghost . Neil should man up and pay back the $45...wouldn't ya think!So be more AWARE!

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I've been done with Paypal for a while now. I was customer for a long time and had over 100 verified purchases through them (not to mention the payments I received). My account was hacked 3 times, I lost thousands in one of those occurrences and if not for my bank being an awesome customer service oriented facility, I'd have been out all of it. F PAYPAL!

As for the guy in Atco, I'm about 10 minutes from there if you need me to run by his house. If you find that he is the problem, you can also contact Waterford Police Dept and speak to a detective about it.

03' White Snake

Established Member
This is a good reason why i dont buy from ppl unless its a lagit company. ie: LFP, American muscle, or Lethal ....u get the point. I'll pay the extra for security reasons.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hmmm. Well, sorry to hear some of you have had bad PayPal experiences. I've been using PayPal for over 10 years now. Thousands of transactions. Not one bad experience or complaint. So it isn't all bad.

Users who are viewing this thread