ScaryGT Procharger Install Pics

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
ScaryGT, I know Chad. I went to school with him. He is an awesome mechanic, he really knows his stuff. Sweet car :thumbsup: I guess yours is the one I was hearing about. He told me he installed a Procharger on a GT. His is a sweet ride, I like his paint job. He likes his Magnaflow exhaust. I have MAC, and talked a lot of people into MAC also. He said, "That's just too loud, I don't know how you guys stand it." I told him, "That's just because you are used to your Quietflow!"

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Nice pics. The procharger units are definitely nice units.

My buddy has an Intercooled F1 on his carbed setup mid 80's capri and its a beast.

Congarts on the times...how many psi is your kit?? 6?

ScaryGT

Established Member
Thanks guys... I'm still working out little bugs, but I love the kit. I jumped from about 230 RWHP to 364. This is with only a cat-back... I'm going to be getting headers and o/r x very soon... should put me over 400 rwhp and tq.

Nordi, Chad is a super good mechanic... he is very laid back and nothing seems to bother him. He real enjoyed working on my baby, but I think he enjoyed driving it at the track even more :thumbsup:

Broke, It is sappose to be the 8 lb kit, but I've been seeing 10-11psi in the 6K rpm range. If I over shift "6500" I see 14psi.

All in all this car is impressing me..... I don't think I could ever drive a normal GT again. ;-)

Talk with you soon, Ralph

Users who are viewing this thread