ScaryGT was Kung Fu Fighting with some Busas'

ScaryGT

Established Member
Originally posted by TrueBlueGT
Scary, you have one bad ass GT. That is exactly the plans I had laid out for my old GT but it was too cost prohibitive for me and I just decided to finance the horsepower in the shape of my cobra instead. I would love to check out your car sometime.

Don't worry about wagonbitch. He's just a troll that should have been a blowjob instead. The best part of him went down the drain when his mom washed the sheets the next day.

Thanks for the nice words. Sometimes I think I should of just bought the Cobra, Did the apten porting and all bolt ons, added a solid axle under it and been done. But then I look at my car and don't mind that I went this route... I really do love this car. It is funny how much money you will spend on a rebuild project!

ScaryGT

Established Member
Originally posted by Wylde Horses
I think when he referred to Scary, he was talking about his car. :beer:

Exactly what wylde horses said. I've named my car Scary GT... I know it is kind of strange, but I'm weird that way! :D

Almo

Established Member
Originally posted by ScaryGT
Thanks for the nice words. Sometimes I think I should of just bought the Cobra, Did the apten porting and all bolt ons, added a solid axle under it and been done. But then I look at my car and don't mind that I went this route... I really do love this car. It is funny how much money you will spend on a rebuild project!

:thumbsup: for the GT... Scary none the less. :D

MARK C

Established Member
I was at the track sat...there was a busa running 9.3@ 153mph....I'm betting he was stock! There are way to fast! Wait, did I just say that??

ScaryGT

Established Member
Originally posted by MARK C
I was at the track sat...there was a busa running 9.3@ 153mph....I'm betting he was stock! There are way to fast! Wait, did I just say that??

Yes you did say that, but I agree with you. I can't imagine how you would even hang on to something that quick. And to think that some of them guys mod them with turbos and n20... man those modded ones are psycho!

Users who are viewing this thread