ScaryGT was Kung Fu Fighting with some Busas'

ScaryGT

Established Member
Firstly, I want to apologize in advance for this long post.. but this was a fun eveing and I wanted to share it with all of you!

The wife and I ended up going to a cruise-in last night. I believe the total car count was in the 350 – 400 range and there were only about 15 domestic cars, the rest were import cars and a bunch of real nice Heyabusas. Before I get too deep into the story, I would like to describe my car to you. My car is a 2003 Black Mustang GT with a complete built forged 4.6 longblock with mild race cams, stage 2 heads, Procharger, full exhaust, suspension, big and little telstars…. This car is noticed when I drive it around town. Currently my horsepower is sitting right around 530 to the rear.. I’m still working out some minor details but have had this car do mid 11’s @ around 117mph. I’m getting tons of belt slip with my 6 rib so this winter I’m going to be upgrading to an 8 rib setup and hopefully this mod will get me to the bottom 11’s at around 120mph. If you are interested in checking out my car, you can click on my “Scary Mods” link in my signature for more information.

Anyway, back to the story…. My hood is in the paint shop being painted so I drive to this big import night cruise with no hood. I drive slowly in with my blower and cams just pulling me in (all you can hear is my exhaust revving up and down because of the cams… and the procharger whistle is just icing on the cake) my car sounds very cool when I do this. I pull in and constantly get some attention! Immediately a bunch of younger import folks come over and start checking out my car and asking questions. This goes on for a while and then I start getting the other domestic cars to come park over by my car. I see about 20/30 Heyabusas’driving around and one of them is all stretched out with N2O and some serious custom work done to it. I decided to get a closer look at it so my wife and I go over to the check it out. I start asking questions about the N2O bike and all of the biker boys are acting kind of strange and secretive. Well after a little while I figured out they were trying to setup a money race with a couple people directly standing behind me. Once I figured that out and they figured out that I was just asking questions out of curiosity they starting being pretty cool with me. They secretly told me that the stretch busa runs high 7’s low 8’s. This bike is a local bike shops test mule so it had some serious stuff done to it. It had a beautiful paint job that looked like a old war airplane with air brushed rivets everywhere…. I think the bike was nick named B2 Busa! I started hanging out with them a little bit and tried to get the scoop on the street race. There was a C5 Vette with supposedly just a 200 shot that wanted to run them from a roll. I looked at the vette and it didn’t even have good sticky tires on it.. I have no idea why it thought it would have a chance with that bike. Well after a little while of hanging out with them I tell them that I’m out of here and that I will come check out there shop in the near future.

My wife and I get back to ScaryGT and I start it up. I start to rev it and the Import kids start crowding around it. My exhaust setup consist of MAC Long Tube Headers, MAC ProChamber mid pipe, and a Magnaflow MagnaPack cat-back. It is real deep at idle, but when I stomp on it it sounds like the hammer of the gods!!!! I sit there and rev for a little bit and enjoy the thumbs up and such… I start doing the slow idle roll out of the parking lot and I see a bunch of the Busa guys pull over near the exit. The dude with the monster Stretched Busa stops me and asks me if I want to run him and his buddies. I’m like dude I couldn’t hang with any of your bikes and he tells me we can just do some highway rolls just for fun. I decide what the heck and tell him lets do it.
So now I’m driving slowly out of this cruise-in with 7 Heyabusas following me… I’m like holy shit is this stupid of me.. but at the same time I’m really looking forward to getting crushed by them. Just racing a bunch of busas on the highway was enough to get my adrenaline running! It was like ScaryGT meets the Biker Boys! Well, we all get on to the highway and start heading towards my exit which is like maybe 4 miles south of where we got on. I’m not a big street racer so I wasn’t very sure of what mph I wanted to be at… I decided that I would downshift into 3rd at around 70mph and just figure it out from there. The stretched B2 Busa gets besides me and I start to beep (I’ve seen every street race video on svtperformance.. so I at least had the beep thing down! LOL)… on the third beep we were off. I was actually too low in my mph on the third beep because I shifted down to third at about 66mph… not the best speed for a 3rd gear dump. Anyway once my car gets up to about 73mph the boost starts kicking in…. I have the stretched super B2 Busa on my right and he takes off and leaves me by bus lengths (LOL)… a normal looking busa is to my left and he didn’t pull away to badly from me, but there still was no chance of me catching him. I take it up to about 115mph and then let off. We had to navigate some cars and then we had open highway again. We line up 2 more times and the same thing happens… I kept on taking off at too low of a mph/rpm… I wish I would of thought about it more, but oh well; I wouldn’t of stood a chance with any of them no matter how optimally I shifted Scary.. Anyway we did 3 good pulls up to 115 / 120mph each time and then we were at my exit. For each of the races (or Busa kicking Stangs ass sessions) I only raced with the 2 busas.. the other 5 stayed back from us… I think they were blocking traffic. Well I’m at my exit now so I put on my signal and start to wave at them… they all decide to get off on my exit and I have like busas flying around my car from every direction! It truly was a scene from a movie.. very cool indeed. We get off of the exit and wait on a light and one of them looks over at me and makes a what happened gesture with his hands… I just laugh and give him a thumbs up. I give them all a big thumbs up and we go our separate ways.

Well, sorry for the long post, but I just thought that the entire evening was a very cool car night so I just wanted to share it with all of you.

Scary out!

ScaryGT

Established Member
I'm sorry for the long narative guys... I wish I would of had a video of that night because it was almost sureal racing those things on the street! After one of the runs I slowed down to about 100 and the one busa on my left just punched it and did a wheelie. Now that was real cool! :rockon:

Thanks for reading it... This was my first road kill story so I promise the next one will be more to the point!

Scary

CobraBri

Established Member
Re: Full of Shit

Originally posted by WagonBoy
I cant believe I read this Full of Shit Story either. I thought this was a cool svt site, then I read this post that sounded like I was at high school in the lunch room talking with all the rice kids. This story was so gay, this was the probalby the coolest thing you ever done. How the **** old are you ( 12 ). OOH look there comes scary with a swarm of busas, I wish I had my video camera. I have taken a shit that had a better story than this one. :rockon:
What the hell is that on your post. You really do think this was a cool night. Who the ****s names their car scary gt. You probalby have it on you license plate . ( TOOL ) The coolest thing I have ever done in my car was your wife. But that is another story. Let me give some advice scrotum head, if you ever have another out of body experience like this keep it to yourself.
:nono:

Aaahh, someone has flushed out a pathetic troll...what color is your '03 Cobra troll?

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
Good kill, dont mind Wagonpussy, it was a good story! Its always kool when a bunch of crotch rockets start foolin around with you, specially the wheelies!
Matt

ScaryGT

Established Member
WagonBoy,

What a freaking idiot to say anything about my wife! I'm sure that if you even have a Cobra the only thing that you have ever done in it was jack your pud while you watch small childeren getting on the bus in the morning. Now that was about at your mentality level.

Now if you didn't like my post you should of just kept your head up your ass and not replied. You were so freaking mad from my story that you signed up just to reply. And about it being exciting; when was the last time someone thought your cobra was good enough to run with their 9 and 8 second bikes? I didn't think you've ever had that opportunity.

No go back into the bathroom stall that you crawled out of and f off!

Scary

PS: And yes my plate does actually say SCARY GT... so what!

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Scary, you have one bad ass GT. That is exactly the plans I had laid out for my old GT but it was too cost prohibitive for me and I just decided to finance the horsepower in the shape of my cobra instead. I would love to check out your car sometime.

Don't worry about wagonbitch. He's just a troll that should have been a blowjob instead. The best part of him went down the drain when his mom washed the sheets the next day.

Y2KSVT

Established Member
Definitely a cool story. My only comment is(and mean no offense by it) that you use Scary GT almost as your name and refer to yourself in the 3rd person. Maybe I was the only one that read it that way so flame on. Other than that, sounds like you've got yourself a pretty nasty motor :thumbsup:

Mark

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
i hate it when bikes follow races. Its usually their cue to show off doing wheelies next to the people racing and weaving in and out of traffic. The thing I hate about that is what if I feel the need I HAVE to take up another lane because someone pulls ahead of me. I don't want to run somebody over.

Yet, at the same time, bikes are more agile, quicker, faster than any car on the road and they should be able to fend for themselves.

With that said, I really LOVE the experienced bikers that take it upon themselves to draw attention away from car street races. by doing wheelies past cops to divert their attention and take the heat away if the cops were to pursue. I have much respect for those guys.

SSlayer96

Wheeeeeee!!
Established Member
Busa. Ouch. Turboed Busa let me know what happens if you ever have a run in with one; it's not a pretty site whatever you have. Good runs with the Busas though.

Users who are viewing this thread