School Shooting in ATL area today...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just heard about that. Haven't heard yet how the gunman got into the building. Apparently he was more interested in being heard.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I'm just glad he stopped for whatever reason. I'm so sick of kids being killed. If they want to go out with a bang, why not walk into a gun store or a police station? Hell, wrap yourself in C4 and walk into the Congress building while they're in session.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Hell, wrap yourself in C4 and walk into the Congress building while they're in session.

2ur02o5.jpg

Post removed by the NSA

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Apparently one of the staff talked him into surrendering. I give her a lot of credit.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
damn! he had an AK47

I don't know how he got past the metal detectors, but someone is out of a job now.

Last edited:

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
I don't know why "AK47" is all so shocking, unless he had one that was automatic...which is unlikely. It's no different than walking in with an M1 carbine with a banana clip or any other semi-automatic hunting rifle.

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
Apparently one of the staff talked him into surrendering. I give her a lot of credit.

Seems like he didnt want to kill anyone to begin with.
"I heard him say, 'I'm not here to harm any staff or any parents or students,''' she said. "He said he wanted to speak to a police officer."
Though, there's plenty of other ways to talk to a cop than to walk into a school and pop off some rounds.

Wicked81

Established Member
This is why it is bad to have gun free zones, people know where it is safe to victimize others. Gun control only works on law abiding citizens.

motoman991

Banned
Good thing no child was killed.

I thought this is a gun-free zone? Are you telling me a sign doesn't stop a person from walking into a school with a semi-auto rifle?

Common sense > Liberal

Users who are viewing this thread