Sci fi readers

mustangbee

Established Member
9 years ago I started this project.

I thought I give my fellow speed enthusiasts a heads up, my first release is up and its .99. I'm ranked #112 in my genre right now out of 4400, so that was surprising this fast, but I'm really trying for that Top 100 then I get a lot more exposure!

Anyway, he's the link
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071D7GVR5

Or subscribe to learn about my new book releases and deals:
https://www.enterechoeffect.com/subscribe-

a93dce_0325ca36b61849969ceb91576edf4f82~mv2_d_1400_2100_s_2.webp

Last edited:

mustangbee

Established Member
I cracked the top 100! Got up to #84 in Cyberpunk sci fi world ranking earlier so if anyone else bought it and didn't say anything I appreciate it, i really do. Seems right after my post here it shot up, so I'm thinking it helped.

mustangbee

Established Member
I'm a sucker for Sci-Fi, so I just bought it for my Kindle account.

I'm going through a book trilogy right now besides all the other busy shit in my life, so I'll get to yours eventually and post my thoughts when I do.

Much appreciated sir!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member

mustangbee

Established Member
I dropped out of the top 100, but it was a great run with barely any advertising. I know there were people here that supported me and didn't mention it, but if you read this, thank you. I can always count on support here.
I'm even doing a book signing if you can believe that, a coffee shop, library, and university is paying me to speak here in Texas.

a93dce_d7b8140d7303499ca08e9e3dc5dded97~mv2.webp

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Threw it in my amazon cart.

I am having fun rereading Honor Harrington from book 1 right now. Hard to believe how long ago I read the first one.

mustangbee

Established Member
Couple new developments. First, I made USA Today bestseller. Second, I got a new book coming out pretty soon. I'd say it's a mix between Aliens and Warhammer 40k.

21032428_2446779272213367_3601211803542502793_n.jpg

Here's the blurb, work in progress:

They said I would never finish flight school. Never rank at the top of my class. Never fly with the top aces. Never return from combat against the Kelton androids. Never survive emergency surgery.

Here I am.

The year is 2151, Earth is gone. A hell scape. I’ve been awoken after 72 years of cryosleep on a medical facility on Saturn’s moon, Titan. I have nothing, no home, no friends, no concept of this new world, these Titans.

All that remains is the old conflict that has blackened my veins and memories of the ones I loved still fresh in my heart. Forgotten for decades.

But it seems war hasn’t forgotten me, no, even in my slumber. My name is Captain Victoria Ann Belic, I was a wife and an ace fighter pilot and have been awoken for one reason—to die again.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I got way too many friends that are writers ... might have to try my had at it LOL will check your stuff out

mustangbee

Established Member
When you get the millions from the movie rights, what exotic are you planning to buy?

haha, I've always been partial to the R10 Audis. Not the fastest things around, but l like the look. That or a lambo.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When you get the millions from the movie rights, what exotic are you planning to buy?
I was thinking the same thing. IMO some good potential movie material there.

Robert, keep pushing forward with your writing. Your are talented. Your are . creative. You are imaginative.

Users who are viewing this thread