SCMC On Track Jackson, SC

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
cool, well I look forward to meeting you then, just look for the Pacific Green vert with SVT Cobra Club.com on the top of the windshield

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
sounds fun
i posted this on the other thread, but do you know how far it is from charlotte?
i might like to go if its not to far...

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
if the rear is sorted out then I will be running, if not will be spectating. go to be an awsome event this year!

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
gomach1 said:
sounds fun
i posted this on the other thread, but do you know how far it is from charlotte?
i might like to go if its not to far...

it is down near Aiken, SC. I would say two-two and half hour drive. I am not positive on that, though, but I do know Charlotte to Columbia is about an hour, then you go on past that to Jackson. It should be a good time.

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
BadMoFo said:
gomachI you should bring your falcon. my 1st car was a 65 falcon, man I wish I still had that car.
I would, but i am just now building up the 302, its at the machine shop now
once i get it all to together i have to drop it in along with a new tranny and rear.

If its possible to get all that done ill come, but dont know how everything is gonna work out
have fun if i dont show, guess i could just spectate too

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
nckissfan said:
it is down near Aiken, SC. I would say two-two and half hour drive. I am not positive on that, though, but I do know Charlotte to Columbia is about an hour, then you go on past that to Jackson. It should be a good time.
i ve been to columbia before a long time ago, not too far,
Yeah sounds fun, ill see what i can do

Users who are viewing this thread