SCMC On Track Jackson, SC

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
We will be heading out of Greenville, S.C. early Sat. morning if anyone wants to follow our caravan down to Jackson! If you need directions, just drop me a line!

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
Well I was really looking foward to running at this event but do to a 10.1 pass with no rollbar im not allowed to run again untill I have one.

Im still going to come,all of you guys are welcome to come hang out @ the cheaters inc. banner.

Jamie and myself will be there,along with a bunch of other members.

GodStang

Established Member
darby said:
Well I was really looking foward to running at this event but do to a 10.1 pass with no rollbar im not allowed to run again untill I have one.

Im still going to come,all of you guys are welcome to come hang out @ the cheaters inc. banner.

Jamie and myself will be there,along with a bunch of other members.

You said member. Are any of the cheaters running?

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
sure we can convince someone to run.

I can try to get corey to let me run the shelby

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
Gary can we put the slicks on your stang to run it???? pleeeease :)

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
One more week!! Anyone in for the Greenville caravan?? We will be heading out from the Hot Spot on HWY 25 in Ware Shoals early Sat. morning. We will be arriving at the meeting place around 7:00-7:30 a.m. and rolling out by 8:00 a.m. If you need directions, drop me a line! Hope to see everyone there!
For all of the peeps in the Greer/Spartanburg area, we will be meeting at the gas station/Dairy Queen right off of exit 56 around 6:30 a.m. and heading to the caravan meeting in Ware Shoals.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread