screaming yellow 04 cobra

mystic cobra 04

Established Member
yellowcarbegining-1.gif
2004 cobra 17000 miles, full qa1 tubular front suspension, coil overs on the stock struts, caster camber plates, kooks long tube headers, magna flow catted xpipe, magnaflow cat back, irs with braces, 60 lb hr injectors, c&l cold air kit and 95mm mass air meter, has a 4r70w built by jinx, 3200 stall, bauman opti-shift trans controller, stock gt shifter, trans temp gauge, and a air fuel gauge, sct x3 hand held programmer, also has a stock upper and a 6lb lower pulley.

car is screaming yellow with black seats and black suede inserts. has the invisible bra on the hood, backs of mirrors.

front tires have flat spots in them from sitting and the rear nitto drag radials need replaced.

bet time at the track was a 1.67 60ft and went 7.50 in the 1/8 which would have been a 11.80 pass

no trades cause i still owe on the car 23500

Last edited:

mystic cobra 04

Established Member
I dont owe 23500 on the car. With the low mileage and how clean it is i wont give it away. I want to get more of a race car and figured id try to sell this if some one was wanting a nice decently fast street car. If it dont sell ill keep it and start changing it when im ready

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
You need to get some videos of that thing in action before selling it. I've been thinking about a 4r70w build for my SY coupe.

Users who are viewing this thread