Screw Notre Dame!!!!!

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Frustrating stuff for sure. If Charlie a had just kept the clock moving on the last possession we wouldn't be talking about a Michigan win. If you had one less timeout or 16 seconds less we would have won.

Yeah, and if the UM corner catches the int he dropped, if we don't let you back in the game from 31-20, blah, blah, blah. Trust me, there have been plenty of games where I have seen where Michigan should have won and didn't. The thing is, they don't change the record based on my opinion. Could ND have won the game, of course they could have. They have more experience, more size in some positions, and more time in their system.

You could say that maybe we had just enough time, or you could say you just ran out of time. Either way, both teams played their hearts out and it was a great game in which Michigan had just a little more that day.

Michigan is 2-0 with a win over a #18 team that is expected to do well this year. Not a big surprise.

Look at his avatar. Do you really have to ask what his motivations are?

Although I'd probaly agree about the ranking coming out after they've played a few games.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Look at his avatar. Do you really have to ask what his motivations are?

Although I'd probaly agree about the ranking coming out after they've played a few games.

I know. He's already pledged his hatred to Rodriguez previously so I take whatever he says with a grain of salt.

I also agree that early season rankings don't mean much. Ranking or no ranking, I'm glad we're 2-0 and off to a much better start.

KzooMuscle

Established Member
I was at the game and the intensity and anticipation during the last 20 seconds of that game was insane! Cheering along with 100,000+ people at the end was priceless.

I'm glad to see Michigan football back!

roadbratt

i drive the speed limit
Established Member
I like Michigan partly because I was born in Ann Arbor and my mother taught there for a while. However, I think their football team won't last due to Rich Fraudriguez.

Users who are viewing this thread