SCT SF3 Handheld- Used Once

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
I sold my Cobra and kept the SCT in case I wanted to get into another one, but I decided I will not be buying another Cobra for at least a year and I'm sure a newer SCT will be out by then so I am selling mine. This is a BAMA Performance Edition handheld from American Muscle, but it works the same as any other SCT. It was literally used one time and then put back in the box. I do not have any pictures of it right now. I am at work and just wanted to get this thread out. PM me your number and I can text pics for now. Thanks.

$325.00 shipped

I also have a Diablosport Predator Handheld that is unlocked I will sell for $110.00 shipped.

agpatrick12

Established Member
Did you make sure it's ummarried? If it's locked to your prev car it's a paper weight worth about $60.

A lot of people don't realize unless you turned your old car"back to stock" using the SCT that it's now locked to that car.

nycarpenter

Established Member
Did you make sure it's ummarried? If it's locked to your prev car it's a paper weight worth about $60.

A lot of people don't realize unless you turned your old car"back to stock" using the SCT that it's now locked to that car.

+1........... Except locked I would put around a $100 value on it.

Last edited:

KLLR SNK

Established Member
Isn't the only way to unmarry/unlock these is to send the unit back to SCT and pay them a fee to put 5 new unlocks on it? Trying to get more educated on these before I purchase one.

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
Sold. It ended up being unmarried thank god since I preferred the old tune that was on the car before I used this SCT on it, but yes you must revert back to stock to keep the device unlocked. My "stock" tune was the tune that was on the car before I rewrote it with this SCT, and I liked my old one better than the new one so I changed it back to stock. I did not know if the device would unlock itself being that it was not a stock file, but it did. If you do not revert to stock, it is locked to the VIN of the last car it was used on. There is a way to unlock it, however, only SCT can do it and they charge $150.00 to do so. Thanks for the input to those guys above me for making sure I doubled checked the device before ripping someone off on accident :beer:

466scj

Old School Stangbanger
Established Member
Isn't the only way to unmarry/unlock these is to send the unit back to SCT and pay them a fee to put 5 new unlocks on it? Trying to get more educated on these before I purchase one.

YEA,IT COST 150.00 FOR THEM TO UNLOCK!I just checked yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread