SCT/Steeda Tuner HELP ASAP Please

rm2092

Established Member
I guess I should of done my mods during business hours, anyways I bought a CAI and SCT tuner combo from Steeda and installed the CAI and then went to add the tuner and thats were I need help. I ordered the tuner with a tune preloaded to my mods from Steeda. I plugged it in and followed the instructions under custom tune with the keys on then off and then I get a message.
ERROR 1002 Can't open file, WTF ? So did Steeda forget to pre load the tune in my tuner also what abought driving my car right now since they advertise tune needed for the CAI. I did turn the car on and I did not get any check engine lights on after driving a few blocks so I hope I'm good there ?

01bluesnake

Established Member
Not sure, but may want to upload the tune file to your pc and make sure the xcal has the newest software before programming the car. I would assume Steeda would do this, but could be wrong. Also want to make sure pcm code is correct for the one you ordered.

rm2092

Established Member
I gave them them the pcm code, next problem I don't have a windows computer only Mac so I'm screwed there.

tj@steeda

Established Member
Hello,

I believe you spoke with our team this morning and we had sent you an updated tune? I apologize for the inconvenience with the tune that was pre-loaded but some how it was corrupt.

Please email me at tim @ steeda.com if you are having any further issues.

Best Regards,

TJ

Users who are viewing this thread