SCT Urgent Update

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
the update was much needed and it makes updating the tuner much easier without all the bs downloading and then searching for the file.

this update was released about 2 months ago.

SVT DAN

Established Member
I just purchased a used xcal3. But no USB cord came with it. How do I know if it's updated? Does it take a special wire? I have a hole on top and bottom

wildride02gt

Established Member
thanx for the heads up, I'll check it out.

I just purchased a used xcal3. But no USB cord came with it. How do I know if it's updated? Does it take a special wire? I have a hole on top and bottom
you can use any USB cable that will plug into it. Its got a square USB end like the cords for most printers. You should be able to pick one up at Walmart or something

SVT DAN

Established Member
thanx for the heads up, I'll check it out.

you can use any USB cable that will plug into it. Its got a square USB end like the cords for most printers. You should be able to pick one up at Walmart or something

Thanks a lot man, I was getting nervous. I hope the update kills the tune thats on it tho lol I'm new to all this tuners and tuning a/f ratios and whatnot

zeusha

Established Member
This thing sucks!!! can anyone give any help? It keeps telling me to update drivers TRUST me I went to the site tried a thousand times in the tech support page and computer still keeps telling me "windows cannot find device drivers contact the owner" Windows 7 64bit and devices is Xcal 3 90015 any help please

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
This thing sucks!!! can anyone give any help? It keeps telling me to update drivers TRUST me I went to the site tried a thousand times in the tech support page and computer still keeps telling me "windows cannot find device drivers contact the owner" Windows 7 64bit and devices is Xcal 3 90015 any help please

Best thing to do is to delete the SCT software you have and then redownload the software. After that update your tuner and it should work just fine.

I had to do this for mine to work properly

Users who are viewing this thread