Scumbag deliberately tries to run over my dogs, karma insues

o2gt

Established Member
I see this happen all the time. Cops do their best to keep the streets clean and safe and the DA drops the ball......Drops the charges, pleas it down to avoid going to trial or to "save money".

Very frustrating
I understand its frustrating to those looking at it from the outside. to say its about avoiding trial or saving money is a way over simplification of how it works. Saving money is not something I think about. I love going to trial but I also understand what I need to prove to win and sometimes we dont have it. not to mention if i have say 1,500 cases in my court and there are two of us with maybe 20-25 trial dockets a year then yes we have to plea things out. just because I know someone is guilty does not mean a jury will or that I can get in everything i want.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Grabbing your firearm in anger is never a wise move.

When the op said that his adrenaline kicked in and that turned to anger you can't assume he would have acted in a reasonable manner.
^^^this. grabbing your Kimber and heading to the guy's house is the part that stood out the most to me. That is how most people wind up in prison, or worse. Glad you thought better of confronting him at that point.
That being said, my dog is my best friend and I would totally lose my shit if your story happened to me. I guess karma got him in the end. It's a little ironic he tried to run over your dog and was bitten by another dog.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
You're lucky common sense prevailed, lest you be leaving the dogs in your will to someone else with or without a check..

Glad you're safe and he's been picked up.

Users who are viewing this thread