Seafish 1400HP Supra vs SW 1400HP Gallardo vs UGR 1600HP R Gallardo

venomws6

Established Member
TX2K12 Seafish 1400HP Supra vs SW 1400HP Gallardo vs UGR 1600HP R Gallardo

Nasty cars with awesome runs from TX2K12

[youtube_browser]SJhysGTY1sc&feature=plcp&context=C41b355bVDvjVQa1PpcFN9HWRhCa7UivtuZX9vi1E5xZxF_DEeiDo%3D[/youtube_browser]

:rockon:

Last edited:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
most-impressive-darth-vader.jpg

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Damn that UGR Lambo moved out.. I loved that they turned it up a notch and was gone!!

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
S.W clutch is only good to 1250hp so the 1400hp is a bit in question either way. On these runs S.W got out of it and was pulled. Though the talk that had been going on the last 48hrs was true they were not clean runs.

Awaits the 700hp civic fans to chime in how he would have beat both cars but wasn't allowed to go out with them LOL.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Yeah SW's car is limited but his clutch's holding capacity to 1200whp as said many times on SF. These were some great runs for Seafish! I really wanna see the vids of Rex's 1500+whp Supra.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Yeah SW's car is limited but his clutch's holding capacity to 1200whp as said many times on SF. These were some great runs for Seafish! I really wanna see the vids of Rex's 1500+whp Supra.

Im Waiting as u are rumor was beat by some TT LAMBOS after new tranny but destroyed 900awhp GTR and a few others

SupraBL71GTS

200mph
Established Member
yeah seafish Supra was running very strong ! but hard to beat 1600whp+awd

i think they said they could have run more power in the Supra but wouldnt have helped since it was already very hard for them to put the power down

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
yeah seafish Supra was running very strong ! but hard to beat 1600whp+awd

i think they said they could have run more power in the Supra but wouldnt have helped since it was already very hard for them to put the power down

herd the same thing could have tried for more but was useless the power it was making did get to the ground though good:beer: where are all these GTR ALPHA cars at the 800-1200hp cars?
not the AMS( drag one that wasn't trusting a street run this weekend?

also the R stage had more left not sure how much but still wasn't kill mode so its being said

Last edited:

mr2cam

Established Member
herd the same thing could have tried for more but was useless the power it was making did get to the ground though good:beer: where are all these GTR ALPHA cars at the 800-1200hp cars?
not the AMS( drag one that wasn't trusting a street run this weekend?

also the R stage had more left not sure how much but still wasn't kill mode so its being said

It's hard to say, there was a picture of a 1900whp dyno at UGR, but no one really knows what car that is. If the AMS Omega went against it the only thing it would have an advantage with would be the transmission being able to shift faster.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
It's hard to say, there was a picture of a 1900whp dyno at UGR, but no one really knows what car that is. If the AMS Omega went against it the only thing it would have an advantage with would be the transmission being able to shift faster.

Word was that car was like hiding away some where only to debut if called out seriously.

With as many GTRs that were out there I have not seen or herd anything other the REX ran one 900awhp? U here any different?

SupraBL71GTS

200mph
Established Member
Word was that car was like hiding away some where only to debut if called out seriously.

With as many GTRs that were out there I have not seen or herd anything other the REX ran one 900awhp? U here any different?

i saw this posted on supraforums, the Boost logic GTR vs UGR Gallardo
but someone also posted that the GTR lost some runs also against the same gallardo

[youtube_browser]sO8eij87CwU[/youtube_browser]

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Ya I did see that one but lots a B.S lots herd there was like over 10 runs?

I just figured more would have made there presence known as they(GTR crowd) had been talking about for months especially the high HP ones were going to dominate the supras and UGR guys.

HolyShiznit

Established Member
The 1900whp dyno pic was from Rich's car 2 years ago. (The orange one that set the Texas Mile Record and was subsequently wrecked.) The Nera made more but had it's turbos swapped and was detuned before being sent over to Russia.

There was NO 1900whp "ringer" hanging out in Texas. Kevin (owner of UGR) and John Reed (the tuner) confirmed all this. They were out with the customer standard builds and the "R" package car that was wrecking shop, oh and they all had 2 year warranties :p .

BTW: The Lambo's were giving the Supra's THEIR races. Those runs were from 80-90 as the Supra's absolutely couldn't even come close to hooking even from 60. (John Reed has the Lambos set-up to be absolutely nasty from a 60 roll against built liter bikes).

Just some FYI, congrats to the silver Supra, car is no joke and was plenty fast.

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
The 1900whp dyno pic was from Rich's car 2 years ago. (The orange one that set the Texas Mile Record and was subsequently wrecked.) The Nera made more but had it's turbos swapped and was detuned before being sent over to Russia.

There was NO 1900whp "ringer" hanging out in Texas. Kevin (owner of UGR) and John Reed (the tuner) confirmed all this. They were out with the customer standard builds and the "R" package car that was wrecking shop, oh and they all had 2 year warranties :p .

BTW: The Lambo's were giving the Supra's THEIR races. Those runs were from 80-90 as the Supra's absolutely couldn't even come close to hooking even from 60. (John Reed has the Lambos set-up to be absolutely nasty from a 60 roll against built liter bikes).

Just some FYI, congrats to the silver Supra, car is no joke and was plenty fast.

So the dyno pic that was recently posted up and the phone number and call out was old and not new?

Also was the R car all out the second run vs SEAFISH or still had some to go?

thanks for clarification on some things, Do u know how much power the white car had that the civic said to have raced?

HolyShiznit

Established Member
The dyno pic itself is old. I don't know of a recent call out. I just can confirm that there was NO UGR car running around with 1900whp those nights.

I can't comment on if the R car was all out. Bottom line was that: At the maximum power/speed that it could put the power down the Supra came up short.

As far as I have been informed: No UGR car ran a Civic. Sadly he might have just ran a stock Lambo.

So the dyno pic that was recently posted up and the phone number and call out was old and not new?

Also was the R car all out the second run vs SEAFISH or still had some to go?

thanks for clarification on some things, Do u know how much power the white car had that the civic said to have raced?

Users who are viewing this thread