Seafoam a Terminator?

89shoyamaha

Established Member
I have a question that I could not find on the search function. Can seafoam be used on a Terminator? I used it on my 97 Cobra and it worked great! But with the supercharger is it safe? I read some of the labels on throttle body cleaner and they said not for use in supercharged engines. The seafoam label does not say anything about s/c engines. I also just did the boost bypass mod and saw some threads saying it was not safe any ideas or thoughts?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Umm I don't know about the Seafoam but if you have a handheld tuner then you don't need a boost bypass modd.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I've used it. Didnt get that much smoke since my miles weren't that high (38,000ish) but it did smoke and it worked for me. Smoothed out my idle. Was getting some minor popping/ missing at idle and it cleaned it up. I used 1 can in the tank, 1/2 can in the oil and the last 1/2 sucked into the intake.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Yikes. :uh oh: I would not even consider putting an additive like that in my oil!! Doubt I would use it at all to be honest. I used the Seafoam on my 01 and it did absolutely nada. Only BG products if any for me. Just my .02.....

Juruense

Banned
Yes, I have used it with no problems. See my numerous posts in other threads about it for more details I ain't typing it all again...

Users who are viewing this thread