Sean Hyland?

FordFanStan

Established Member
I can't speak from experience on their complete engines but I have heard many stories. I can say that I really like the new $5k Aluminum 4.6/5.4 big bore bare blocks they have out. I am putting one together right now and it will make everyone drool, I'm about 110% sur eof it haha. I will also say have your local machine shop that you can trust do your machine work. I am redoing machining right now as a matter of fact. The casting and mold of the block is a really nice piece, it only has a one or two very small things I would change about it if I had the choice. Their parts are expensive too :( FFS

FordFanStan

Established Member
I don't think we have sent any to Alabama yet, but to surrounding states without any issues several times. Just let me know when you want to talk about options and time frames, we have a small waiting list right now. Stan

MayfairSC

Established Member
I have heard many more people with disaster stories with JDM or JLP but being supporting vendors anyone who complains gets wiped out. I know several people running SHM engines and complete turnkey car and ALL the ones I have seen are excellent.

Black02SVTL

#746 of 4726
Established Member
JDM or JLP aren't supporting vendors here chief, you wont get banned for sharing experiences you've actually had with them. But you might for trolling.

Last edited:

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
JDM or JLP aren't supporting vendors here chief, you wont get banned for sharing experiences you've actually had with them. But you might for trolling.
Do your homework before you post, JDM is a vendor here.

I have heard many more people with disaster stories with JDM or JLP but being supporting vendors anyone who complains gets wiped out. I know several people running SHM engines and complete turnkey car and ALL the ones I have seen are excellent.

Please share your disaster story about JDM.
You have shown your Noob ignorance

FordFanStan

Established Member
I know several people running SHM engines and complete turnkey car and ALL the ones I have seen are excellent.

I was told by a employee at another local high performance shop in the San Diego area, they took two turnkey SHM cars in and had to rebuild them, the engines blew up. 02SilverBullet can confirm this. Stan

DXBLIGHTNINGBOY

Established Member
well they ship fast thats 1 thing i can say and the are a bit high on price..

SHM my mustang has some goodies from them but cant remember what......

Last edited:

DXBLIGHTNINGBOY

Established Member
IMG_0745.gif

DMP

FordFanStan

Established Member
dbx, that chain looks small for engine lifting, but as long as it made it in the bay Khalid is good to go haha. What the hell is wron with me, I am on these boards 24 fricken 7 sometimes lol. Get ahold of me when you guys are ready to fire her up and drive it if you want. Stan

PS. What time is there you're posting this, for me it is 1:00AM :beer:

DXBLIGHTNINGBOY

Established Member
it was just for the supercharger there was no gaskets

its 12.03 pm

khaled will call you guys a buddy of mine wants same stuff khaled got but with a t/C and a ford racing 3.4 polished

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread