Searching for an OLLLD Terminator video

Chris'04TERMY

Established Member
here is the link!!!!!! im pretty sure this is the one you are looking for

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhzFU0Crleo"]YouTube - 440 Horsepower + used tires = SMOKE![/ame]

S197man

Established Member
Yeah this is the video that I watched way back in high school that made me want a Cobra. Haha That has been quite some time ago...

S197man

Established Member
Chris'04Termy, all I can say is wow you did an awesome job digging up that OLD video. Haha

I actually found it a few mins ago though.

but THANKS anyways, I know it wasn't that wasy to find

Chris'04TERMY

Established Member
yeah. i was hopeing to get it first but ohhhh well. No well i just did two searches. One on streetfire. COBRA's > Alltime. went to the last page then worked backwards.

Same thing on youtube. Cobra burnout on page 32.

I remembered this vid from like 3 years ago too. But Snake Bites vid is the one that made me want a cobra. its pretty funny. And now im finding that alot of these cars i have idoled for the past few years are all on here!!!!!

Anyways yeah no problem for the vid bro. even though you beat me to it.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Yeah, I remember that vid. I think the owner is a member on here.

Here is a great vid that won over may people, including me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGqN5xLnYgc"]YouTube - Blades' Cobra Compilation[/ame]

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
all you ow guys better check your wheel wells for rubber to see who got that car lol

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Is it just me or does that cobra in the video have a GT rocker on the passanger side? 0:40-0:45 looks like the best shot of it.

Looks like that cobra has had a rough life. If that video is 3-4 years old I could just imagine what that car looks like now.

JC_SapphireBlue_GT

Established Member
Is it just me or does that cobra in the video have a GT rocker on the passanger side? 0:40-0:45 looks like the best shot of it.

Looks like that cobra has had a rough life. If that video is 3-4 years old I could just imagine what that car looks like now.

yeah it does look like a GT rocker and the video was uploaded to youtube in 06'
thats a long life of being beat

Jefe

Established Member
Haha good vid. The 2nd gear stabs from 40, is he just flooring it with bald tires? Im making 20 hp less and there's no way I could spin the tires from a 40 roll like that...least I dont think, nor tried

Users who are viewing this thread