searching for laguna seca wheels!!

Leo79928

Hello all,

I have looked high and low for a set of 4 original oem boss laguna seca wheels with the gray accents. I know, I know there are reproductions out there that have black accents but that is not the look I'm going for.

Anyone have a set they are looking to sell in the near future or know of someone that has a laguna seca that I can make an attractive offer to?

Much appreciated,
Austin
(2013 Black GT vert 6mt)

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Two years ago I saw a set of new oem ones at carlisle, pa for not much money, didn't see any this year however.

Are you dead set against the black ones, even the ones from Ford Performance? Where are you located ?

I only ask cause I have a set with tires I would consider selling, I'm near Boston.

Leo79928

Shipping is not my concern if they are original grey. I've been waiting patiently for some to pop up but still waiting.. are yours grey or aftermarket black?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
IMG_3041.JPG
They are black as I mentioned, but original Ford performance wheels, not aftermarket.

Leo79928

Thank you for looking! If I have to wait for oem wheels that's what I'll have to do.. I plan on getting the 2013 gt500 brembo kit and I know for a fact that the oem wheels will clear

KBBoss302

Established Member
Those are the Ford Performance wheels that are exact the same thing that came on the Laguna. For what it's worth, I have a 2013 Laguna.

Leo79928

Very very nice!! It seems like those wheels do indeed have the CHARCOAL inserts (which I've been looking for) instead if the black inserts that you can find anywhere!! Very much appreciated sir. What size tire are you running on the rear 19x10 wheel??

hsvboss

285/35R19 rear 255/40R19 front - Continental Extreme DW, I believe they make a new model now that replaced them. I like the tires. Give the guy a call at NorthCoast Performance. Super nice guy and will give you the details you need.

Users who are viewing this thread