Seat breaking down!!

Chief

Established Member
Does anyone know where I can get either new seat materal (grey part) or can I buy new seat covers for my 01 lightning? Drivers side looks like crap. Thanks

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
OEM seat covers aren't cheap. Its common for the alcantara material to fuzz from wear-and-tear. If this is what you're referring to just take an electric beard trimmer to it. It won't make the seat look 100% but it will make them look like new again.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
^^^^^
Not the worst that I've seen for Ford covers.

Cost on both would be:

$199 for the upper and $167 for the lower, plus 10% (employee fee), plus shipping to you.

I checked the dealer parts invertory and nobody has them at cost minus. It has to be ordered from Ford.

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
^^^^^
Not the worst that I've seen for Ford covers.

Cost on both would be:

$199 for the upper and $167 for the lower, plus 10% (employee fee), plus shipping to you.

I checked the dealer parts invertory and nobody has them at cost minus. It has to be ordered from Ford.

That's not near as bad as I thought it would be.....PM me a price on shipped to 75067 for the upper cover if you don't mind.....Thanks

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I have no idea what shipping would be. It would cost me $220 to get the cover here and probably $10 to ship it to you. I have no idea what size or weight the box is going to be. Hell, it's possible that the cover would show up from Ford in a bag. Seen that a few times before.

For those that are interested in walking into a dealer and ordering these covers......

List price is $331 for the seat back and $278 for the seat base covers.

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
I have no idea what shipping would be. It would cost me $220 to get the cover here and probably $10 to ship it to you. I have no idea what size or weight the box is going to be. Hell, it's possible that the cover would show up from Ford in a bag. Seen that a few times before.

For those that are interested in walking into a dealer and ordering these covers......

List price is $331 for the seat back and $278 for the seat base covers.

I'll definately hit you up when I decide to get the seat back cover.....really appreciate you looking into that for us....

Chief

Established Member
Yea, I was reffering to the lower seat portion. mine looks like crap. About time I fix it. Is it easy to replace? Pull on and off? Anyone know? Thanks again

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Seat cover is easy to swap out.

Remove the seat from the truck.

All you need is side cutters, Hog Rings and Hog Ring Pliers to swap the cover over.

Users who are viewing this thread