Seats for Fox's

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
Hey everyone! I'm trying to decide what to get for my notch. I have seen ones that have like a mesh in the headrest and I like them but I cannot seem to find any info on them anywhere. Also, any other "bucket" type seat that fits inside a fox without too much or even any type of modification to brackets and such would be nice. So if anyone has pictures please post 'em up. PLEASE?

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
The mesh headset seats are bad but yeah I think they are hard to find. I'm gonna be running the factory seat with these covers when I get some cash saved up.
4370711_1.jpg

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
NICE! Thanks, man!!

EDIT: They seem a bit pricey, especially for just covers. I guess I'd have to see exactly what kind of quality we're talking about.

Last edited:

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
You could always do something with the stock seats....here is an example of some 1979 Mustang Pace Car seats, Halo headrests custom upholstered with a neat mesh I have in my 93 coupe. The sides have been re-bolstered...they look cool and are very supportive, but are not great for long trips.

dsc0021hc5.jpg

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
AHA!! Those are the ones I was talking about. I remember seeing a picture one time and I could barely read the word "Recaro" so I went crazy looking for them but could not find anything. So they are 79 pace car seats, huh?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cobra_4, those look really nice! I can see why you want them.

01mnrelgraycbra

Established Member
Im planning on getting some Corbeau A4 race Seats.

Just picked up a set of there for my notch. Just got to finish the black interior swap before installing them. I just fabbed up a bracket adapter to use the stock manual tracks. I do have to say that after sitting in these, I like them much more than my 03 cobra seats.

Kabuki_notch

Established Member
The problem with aftermarket seat's is the height, im 6'3 and it's difficult to find a seat that doesnt raise you atleast an inch or so. So reupholstering is usually the safest bet. Those Mach 1 knockoff's look very nice as well as Venomous's seats

2000 LiGhtNinG

Established Member
the 79 pace car seats are pricey...my friend has a mint set that he might be selling but i believe people are getting around 1200-1500 for the 2 fronts and the rear....its the fabric mainly that i think people pay for so if you find a set with crappy fabric and just want to get them redone in something else the price shouldn't be to bad

they are one of the more comfortable seats i've sat in

Users who are viewing this thread