SEC Championship

Tunink

Established Member
Of course being from Alabama. I'm going for the Tide. If Alabama shows up to play like they did @ Miss State, they will win.

If not, Florida will probably win by a field goal.

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
I'm going and I cant freaking wait. I'm a AL fan and my buddy is a FL fan. We didn't get to go last year but this year we are rocking out. I hope AL can pull it out but FL is tough. I think if anyone can beat them AL can though.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
I'm a big Gator fan, but this is too close to call. Neither team is perfect. I'm still going with the Gators, by no more than a touchdown. Only because of Tebow. Sure, his stats don't blind you like they have in the past; but that man is a leader, an on-the-field coach, and he has GUTS. Both D's are gonna show up, so it's gonna come down to who has the will to win.

I think the difference on how each team does on 3rd & short. Both teams are very consistent on 3rd down. Bama can convert with Ingram, he's a beast. But Florida just has so many freaking options on 3rd & short; they can convert with Tebow up the middle, toss to one of the 3 tailbacks on the outside, inside pitch to Hernandez, or run fake by Tebow & throw to Cooper. And all that can be ran out of the same formation, so there's not much tipping off.

Last edited:

ToyoFl

Established Member
I mean if UF didn't have the DUMBEST/WORST offensive coordinator ever this wouldn't even be a question...it's going to be tight all game with Tebow of course making that last drive, and we will see if Bama can stop him...btw I really don't want to write a novel, but I will explain my statement bout the coordinator...In college football SPEED is everything, and Demps is the one of the fastest men in the country, if not the fastest, also Rainy is almost that speed, so why oh why would you not do runs and pitches to the outside...its so simple that even a basic fan of football could understand it, yet the coordinator STILL runs these tiny fast backs up the middle...I could do a better job

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Unless UF starts to click on offense, I see Bama by 10 in a low scoring game...something like 17-7. The Gators have 2 games to get on track.

Users who are viewing this thread