SEC Championship

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I'm just excited to see all the hot trim in the stands. Gotta love football in the South!

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
i am very sad to be a gator fan right now..

a game as big as this and they come out and play like a damn highschool team.

Hitman318

My other car is a cruiser
Established Member
Roll tide roll... FL needs to step it up and pull off a big 4th quarter if they want it. This isnt just the SEC championship, its the National Championship cause Texas sure aint beating either team

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
gator_girls-55.jpg

:beer:

These pics made me happy I opened this thread. :banana:

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
I'll be there early that Friday staying at the Georgian Terrace. If any of you Gator or Tide fans want to get together for a beer, PM me and we'll hook it up!

As for the game, I really think we win going away. I know that you all will say that is crazy, but feel free to refer back to this post after the game. I love the way our front 7 matches up against there offensive front, I love the way our corners match up MTM, I love the way our offensive front matches up to there front 7, and I love the way our recievers match up to there corners MTM. The only advantage I see UF having in this game is special teams. That would worry me in a game that was matched up more evenly, but this one is not.

Prediction: Bama 30 UF 13

Who told ya?

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
When would be a good time to borrow your time machine?

Maybe you should have checked the date of that post on the first page, or looked at the post in the other thread. I've been saying all along that Bama would dominate this game.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Maybe you should have checked the date of that post on the first page, or looked at the post in the other thread. I've been saying all along that Bama would dominate this game.

LOL, I wasn't saying it in a negative way. I was complimenting your prediction.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
like i called it halfway through the season. Alabama and Texas at the Nat'l championship. Texas better step up that offense against Alabama.

Users who are viewing this thread