Sell me your Laguna Splitter

Para81

Established Member
I like to drive mine on the street, need a back up. If you've got one sitting in a box you don't use like most people PM me...

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I like to drive mine on the street, need a back up. If you've got one sitting in a box you don't use like most people PM me...

I have an original Boss 302S splitter from my car I'd be willing to sell you. It's the flat plastic splitter only, no other items included. I went with the Ford Racing Carbon Fiber splitter. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I have an original Boss 302S splitter from my car I'd be willing to sell you. It's the flat plastic splitter only, no other items included. I went with the Ford Racing Carbon Fiber splitter. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

12 or 13 style bruce?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Ok, now I see I misread the question. Didn't see the c/f there! My original splitter off of the Boss 302S was not C/F. I replaced it with a Ford Racing C/F version for weight savings.

wikdlx

The Bone
Established Member
thats what I'm referring to is the c/f version from Ford racing. I've googled and cant find it

darreng505

Established Member
Ok, now I see I misread the question. Didn't see the c/f there! My original splitter off of the Boss 302S was not C/F. I replaced it with a Ford Racing C/F version for weight savings.

I think what he's asking is where did you find a ford racing carbon fiber splitter? I've never seen one.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
They may no longer be available anymore but if you could get them, Rehagen Racing would be the first place to check.

Users who are viewing this thread