Selling my 12 Boss

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Sucks you are selling it, but good luck with the sale!

wow, these cars are taking a beating on the resale value :eek:

If he gets 38k out of it with 16k miles I wouldnt call that getting beat up (depending on what he paid). Especially with the 13's out now

ShaneMcG

Established Member
hey I am interested in the car. Has the side exhaust been removed with your set up? Do you have a custom tune in it?

I just got to Hermann, mo for shelbyfest and will be back in dfw Monday. I'll pm you when I get back.

yes it has a steeda tune and a steeda CAi on it, i think i forgot to put that in the ad. i'd love to see it go to a member, i see you are in DFW too, im 1.5hrs or so east in Tyler. the side exhaust is off because when i had the headers put on there were no x pipes with side pipe mounts. i have the full factory exhaust though that goes with the car. the car also comes with the SCT tuner, i think i left that off the ad too.give me a shout.

Last edited:

ShaneMcG

Established Member
ok guys ive found a race car im interested in, $36500 takes it. hit the track this weekend with an instructor in his spec miata. OMG anyone that thinks a miata isnt a sports car hasnt really driven in one.

johnsjmc

Established Member
I bought a used one several months ago with 800 mi ,torsen,recaros,trackey and 2 yrs extra warranty as CPO. $39500. Remember MSRP is only about $43

Last edited:

ShaneMcG

Established Member
I bought a used one several months ago with 800 mi ,torsen,recaros,trackey and 2 yrs extra warranty as CPO. $39500. Remember MSRP is only about $43

i know what MSRP is, you also have to remember than many of these cars went for more than sticker new. and prices are still up. especially in my area. anyway, $36,500 is a great price i think.

ShaneMcG

Established Member
AH! I want it... wish it wasn't across the country, it would make it a lot more realistic for me. GLWS.

well i got a quote yesterday for a track car i was eyeing and shipping from LA to Texas was $645 on an open carrier. enclosed was about $1000, and that was with one of the bigger carriers meaning probably more expensive. FWIW the town i live in also happens to have a large regional airport, fly in, pay me, drive home. :)

Users who are viewing this thread