Selling or parting out black '99. TERMI LONGBLOCK, S-TRIM v2

icobra99

Established Member
Selling or parting out my baby.. Only problem with the car is a shitty radiator and fried rings.
Black '99 coupe, tan interior., almost 90k miles had 86,000 when the Terminator longblock fresh from Ford came.
I've done a lot of the work myself, and receipts for just about everything else.
Video below, (I'll start putting some pics up later).

Guess I'll start a mod list:
BBK longtubes and h-pipe
vortech v2 s-trim
AJE racing K-member and suspension
Flowmaster exhaust
dss level 2 half shafts
Steeda shortshifter
03/04 cams

I'm sure I'm forgetting the supporting mods and other things, but I will definitely add them when they come to mind.

I really just wanted to see if there was an interest because I am highly motivated to get rid of this thing, my boy's on his way:)

Any comments or offers appreciated! Thanks for checkin' out the ad!! :)

[video=youtube_share;h0juY4KiKbU]http://youtu.be/h0juY4KiKbU[/video] Better?:thumbsup:

2i7715e2.jpg
140hoj62.jpg
4sjjif2.jpg

Last edited:

icobra99

Established Member
Alsooo I have the full aluminum Teksid block engine that originally came out of it, sitting in the garage as well if that interests anyone?? :)

Jarrod Harris

Established Member
how much for the tekskid block rods pistons. or the bottom end of the stock motor. pm me also how much for the front bumper cover

icobra99

Established Member
Teksid Motor has spun rod bearing, asking 800 obo + shipping for the shortblock. Comes with everything but the 7qt oil pan, we used it on the new motor because it was already tapped for the supercharger lines, and I'm thinking we had to use it as well to make my timing cover work. I have a brand new 03-04 oil pan though.
$350 obo on the bumper cover. Make a deal on both and shipping arangments?..

Last edited:

99p1scGT

Market Maurader
Established Member
Interested in selling the taillights? if they're the ambers i am VERY interested. Text 703-474-1078 and we can see if we can work something out.

icobra99

Established Member
With the IRS and level 2 halfshafts, but without the aje k-member(unless you want it), I was thinking somewhere around $5-$6k for the roller. What do you all think?

icobra99

Established Member
Make me an offer on the full vortech setup!
I'm open to offers on anything!

99/01 Cobra intake manifold anyone?
99/01 Cobra front bumper?
03/04 heads and cams?
Offerrrs? Anything?
I'm really in kind of a rough spot here..

5.099Cobra

Established Member
I'll buy the taillights an 03-04 complete heads an how much for the supercharger as well?? I have cash!!
Text me 912-659-5454

icobra99

Established Member
Sorry guys had a extended emergency that kept me offline and away from the scene for a while, but best believe I'm back! :thumbsup:
The car is sitting exactly as it was when I made the OP.
I'll start getting back to some of you via pm today and tomorrow!
It actually kinda' surprised me when I saw it attracted much attention lol, thanks for all of the inquiries ya'll! :-D

:BUUUUMP:

icobra99

Established Member
BUMP.
I'm done, $5000 obo takes it, MINUS the engine I just paid $8,xxx for. I could part it out and sell my aftermarket parts alone and get at least 4k and still have most of my car. Shit those taillights are going to run close to $900 in a few years.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Selling or parting out my baby.. Only problem with the car is a shitty radiator and fried rings.
Black '99 coupe, tan interior., almost 90k miles had 86,000 when the Terminator longblock fresh from Ford came.
I've done a lot of the work myself, and receipts for just about everything else.
Video below, (I'll start putting some pics up later).

Guess I'll start a mod list:
BBK longtubes and h-pipe
vortech v2 s-trim
AJE racing K-member and suspension
Flowmaster exhaust
dss level 2 half shafts
Steeda shortshifter
03/04 cams

I'm sure I'm forgetting the supporting mods and other things, but I will definitely add them when they come to mind.

I really just wanted to see if there was an interest because I am highly motivated to get rid of this thing, my boy's on his way:)

Any comments or offers appreciated! Thanks for checkin' out the ad!! :)

Subscribing

Users who are viewing this thread