Selling Silver '04 Cobra - 16.5kmiles > 500rwhp - McKinney Texas

sedanman

Established Member
Crowley said:
T T T .... looking for only local buyer now ..

Crowley

Why, does out of state money not spend aswell down there? My friend had every intention of buying your car, whats so hard about meeting at the airport to do the deal? Plus you don't have to deal with seeing your old car all the time.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
sedanman said:
Why, does out of state money not spend aswell down there? My friend had every intention of buying your car, whats so hard about meeting at the airport to do the deal? Plus you don't have to deal with seeing your old car all the time.

Out of state money does spend just as good. Ask your friend why I am not selling it to him ..

Just not going through the hassle anymore so I'll prefer to do it local.

thanks,
Crowley

whiplash306

Established Member
Crowley, if your car were for sale on a car lot, it would have been gone long ago. I constantly go back to your car and have since you initially put it up for sale, but unfortunately, in order to get a Cobra, I would have to trade in the STi. Sucks that I can't have both as the STi has been an incredibly reliable and extremely fun car to drive! Anyhow, yours is the car I show all my friends as my idea of the ideal Cobra....and what makes it even harder is that you're only a couple hours north of me....DAMNIT!!!!

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
T T T ..

Still for sale ....

remember .. comes w/ extra stock blower / predator and all stock parts I have (everything minus wheels).

Crowley

Mika

Established Member
How far is it from Corpus to Dallas? 6 hours? He's another 30 minutes north of Dallas.

Mika

fondani302

Established Member
Hey crowley i may be very interested in your car...THis past saturday i got stuck in some high water goin down the road and i may have fried my beautiful 01 true blue cobra with 28k miles on her...im pulling the ecm tomorrow and drying some things out to see if she will start..also ill be talkin to my ins co tomorrow and see . i have a strong feeling she is done, water got in the engine..couple quick questions how is the daily driveability of your car for this would be a daily driver for me...also what are you asking? your car is gorgeous also...I am from Louisiana but i will go pick it up...Again i dont know the final status on my car but i should know with in the next 2 days...i will keep in contact here and if im goin to buy another one its goin to be yours...

Users who are viewing this thread