Selling the Cobra

DontGetBit

The Dynasty has begun....
Established Member
Well after many hours of debate, I have decided to sell the Cobra. This is my dream car and I said that I would keep it forever, but it must go. After accomplishing my goal of owning the baddest Mustang that Ford ever produced at only 22, I decided that my next goal was to buy a house. Well now the time has come and I want to reduce my expenses. I thought about buying a cheap daily driver to save on gas, but I would still have the monthly payment and high insurance. I feel that this is the best decision that I can make at this time and will pay off in the long run. Besides I am young (24) and will have plenty of opportunities to own another Cobra in the future. I have enjoyed every mile in this car, even with the countless trips to the gas station and the routine trip to the tire store every 6 months. This will be a small sacrifice in what I hope to be a long life. I will be back when I feel the time is right.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
It's a hard decision but a mature one, gotta respect that. You'll have another in the future if you really want one. Happy trails bro.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
BigBeez03 said:
It's a hard decision but a mature one, gotta respect that. You'll have another in the future if you really want one. Happy trails bro.
Ditto. Nice to see young folks placing their priorities right. He'll have new adventures in the future as far as muscle cars. ;-)

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Very intelligent choice. Enjoy your new home!! It will bring you more pleasure than the car in the long run and will add to your financial security too.

Mac25

Established Member
+1 good luck bro, I am sure in a couple of years you will pick another one.

DontGetBit

The Dynasty has begun....
Established Member
Thanks guys. It is a difficult decision to make, but I know that it will be worth it. I would much rather sell it under these conditions than to be "car broke". I see a lot of people buy nice cars, then buy a house, and struggle to keep their head above water. I refuse to own a car like this and not be able to get out and enjoy it.

Thanks for the kind words and support. I will be back in a Terminator in a couple of years or maybe sooner.

cobrastrike4

Established Member
Good decision and all the best, just be sure to get a 3 car garage for when the cobra returns and O'ya it also does double duty when the other half throws ya out cause the dog house can get kinda crampt and itchy.

Users who are viewing this thread