SEMA 2021

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Haven't worked in the auto industry for a while but I've been a few times. It is a blast.

The amount of miles you put on your feet is outrageous, especially with walking around Vegas after the show. The one year I checked it was 11-14 miles per day for 4 days straight.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that's a lot of walking.

Question for those who have attended. I know that if you manufacturer automotive parts you can get a ticket and attend. But doesn't your spouse get to attend with you, or does she/he have to pass the same attendance requirements. I'm thinking it's probably the latter based on what I've read on their website.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Yes a spouse can attend, but starting in 18 or 19, to get the credential holder (required to get in), a photo ID was required.

Years before the ID check, there were a LOT of "spouses" walking around.....

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have been a handful of times, was set to go last year and it canceled. Have a buddy(or 2) that may have their cars this year. If you buy your tickets earlier it’s much easier. Late tickets get scrutinized more. The amount of walking is ridiculous, but what you see will both be amazing, and mind boggling that it actually got in.(YouTube’****in mint!’) the drift rides are fun but the lines suck. Definitely worth the trip

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes a spouse can attend, but starting in 18 or 19, to get the credential holder (required to get in), a photo ID was required.

Years before the ID check, there were a LOT of "spouses" walking around.....
Thanks for that info. A friend of mine is interested in going, so I might go with him since my wife is really that much interested in going. We'll see as November get closer.

Users who are viewing this thread