Sept 16,17,18

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
+1 we do to

You got a truck to pull it with mine on it? I guess your truck can, but it will have to be from Conway to Benton. I just realized I have to work the next couple Thursdays so I wont be able to take my truck apart in Polk's shop like I had planned. Instead it will have to come apart, then be hauled to his shop. Unless anyone has a better idea.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
Miranda has a 99 GMC Z71...that will do the trick...

Forgot about that. Maybe Ill bring the truck to your house and take it apart. That will make the haul shorter. Anybody got a good idea?

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
As long as you have the tools we can use Miranda's dads shop....I'm sure he wont mind as long as you provide the tastey adult beverges.....

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Here is a womans point of view about this crazy car thing that we have(guys)

I am keeper of Rob. What's mine is his, and what's his is mine....
Well it's not like I am totally clueless when it comes to cars, for example:

Torque: something that you can't have enough of, the more you have the bigger person you are....

Ricer: pathetic and usually attaches a bleacher to the back of their cars to look like they are faster

Horsepower: 500 HP is like 500 horses running at the same time

Car Wash: something guys spend more money on than body wash (I'd rather spend more money on scrubbing my bod, but that's just me....)

Sonic Blue = purple (lol he's gonna kill me for that one)

Car Meet-Ups = Sausage Fest

Slicks = use these tires when you want to be extra cool

Removable Backseat: annoying, now I can't have my friends with me because you want to be a few pounds lighter...seems like ricer logic to me

Spray: temporary fastness

Kenny Bell: oooooh bow down to the Kenny God ooooooooo

Dyno: get some numbers so you can compare how cool you are against your friends

Mustang Mags: I just dont get this one, why do you get sooo excited to look at pages filled with brakes?! brakes?!!!!

haha ok i am done.....sorry just wanted to make you laugh not make anyone get mad, all in good fun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Lil' Angel : Yesterday at 08:07 PM.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
The gates open at 1600.......but i wont get out there that early @1730 so the sun is some what down......Call if you have any Questions.....I'm at work so I will be board for most of the day.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
:poke:
jdrake19 said:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... :| Richard Simmons is a really nice guy after you get to know him.

I wish Caleb would dyno his car. His rear end is fantastic!!! :D

here is a short clip of the solid in action. Notice the tire marks on the road after he slams 2nd.

QuickTime. Rub Clit, Shave Ass. No, Right Click, Save As. Sorry.

http://www.jdrake19.com/csolidlight.MOV

All that time and work and still has crappy tires....but hey the was pretty good job :poke:

SVTsniper

C O P T Z R
Established Member
I just wanted to bump the Arkansas topic back to the top since we are getting our ass stomped :kaboom: , Arkansas 10 and Southern California 63 in the 4th quarter. But I am more of a Florida Gators :coolman: fan myself.

Last edited:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
SVTsniper said:
I just wanted to bump the Arkansas topic back to the top since we are getting our ass stomped :kaboom: , Arkansas 10 and Southern California 63 in the 4th quarter. But I am more of a Florida Gators :coolman: fan myself.
Christan, me, and some others got to check out the ass-stomping on a big 120" projection TV courtesy of President Clinton. Here's a couple shots of the sheer beauty we witnessed at the Clinton Library:

111_1109_2.gif

111_1110_2.gif

It's such a comfort to know that Christian's hot ass can be found quickly by flipping to "pepperoni" in the dictionary. :beer:

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
AzianStang said:
Christan, me, and some others got to check out the ass-stomping on a big 120" projection TV courtesy of President Clinton. Here's a couple shots of the sheer beauty we witnessed at the Clinton Library:

111_1109_2.gif

111_1110_2.gif

It's such a comfort to know that Christian's hot ass can be found quickly by flipping to "pepperoni" in the dictionary. :beer:

HAHAHAHAHAAH.

Oh. My. God.

right click, save as, for future photoshops :-D

That is priceless. Absolutely priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread