SES even with o2 simulators.

clbailey

Established Member
So I decided to gut my high flow cats seeing as one of my band clamps on them was broken anyways and I have the simulators installed but just popped a code for them. I got the simulators from American muscle a while back. They didn't line up perfectly with the slot and key so I filed down the ear on it and they fit just fine. Anyone else have this problem? I have a Diablo tuner but can I just delete the code whenever I have to bring it in for emissions and they shouldn't be able to see it right?

zPipes

Established Member
With the tuner you can turn off the sensors completely, I do not know what you will do for emissions tho.

hotcobra03

Established Member
i have an 03...stock ..i tried those because i read it on the internet..

being i put on bbk lt and off road x pipe,,

i had nothing but problems...took them off

i have a predator and left them on with the performance tune only...and many many miles later all is still good to go..

bty what was the code number?

Last edited:

Black4VPower

SVT Poster
Established Member
I got the MIL eliminators from american muscle and I had to take them off because it started to throw a code for a bad O2 sensor with them on. Without them it would throw a code for catalyst inefficiency, with them it would throw a code for a bad O2 sensor.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Mil eliminators require good O2 sensors.

If the O2s are on the brink then you will get a CEL.

They do not replace the O2 signal, they only alter it to what it would be if the cats were there.

However, I still find they are hit or miss. lol

Users who are viewing this thread