Setup Clinic

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
Who has seen the setup clinic thread on C-C?
Unfortunately, I can't register there.

I am very interested in learning more about chassis setup - are Scott and Brian really interested in teaching? Does anyone else in SE Michigan (or willing to travel here) have the same interest?

Beer or a nominal fee - I'll donate either. Anyone else?

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
count me in also....I'm probably going to keep my 00R stock suspended, but the 93R has the griggs setup, and I need to learn how to tweak it properly....and get scales, etc....

b_tone

East bound and down!!!!
Established Member
MidLifeC said:
Who has seen the setup clinic thread on C-C?
Unfortunately, I can't register there.

I am very interested in learning more about chassis setup - are Scott and Brian really interested in teaching? Does anyone else in SE Michigan (or willing to travel here) have the same interest?

Beer or a nominal fee - I'll donate either. Anyone else?

I was serious about spending a few hours and showing people the in/outs of setup. I don't want any money, but I do drink very nice beer. We can make an afternoon of it if you want.

Hazman

SVT Traitor
Established Member
Brian
What is the chance we could do a chassis setup clinic at one of the SCMC events?

We still have Talladega Oct. 28th & 29th this year but that is short notice and a long way for you to travel.

Then there is CMP in the spring and of course Gingerman next fall.

What do ya think??

:beer: Beck's Dark, a nice porter, Pale Ale, or maybe i can talk a friend of mine out of some of his homebrew. He is the home brew association president and has won the East TN contest three years in a row and now a local brewery is going to run off a couple of batches of one of his winning recipes!!????

Last edited:

b_tone

East bound and down!!!!
Established Member
I may actually make it to the CMP event next spring so it's possible. If not then I am sure that we can arrange something at the Gingerman event as it's in my back yard.

More importantly! Beer, let's see. I do like pale ales, I like a very nice stout, a nice hopy lager....mmm. Drinking a Bass as we type actually!

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
Brian,

I'm glad to hear that you are willing to teach some setup. Let's have this thread stay around for a few days to see how many people are interested. Then we can start thinking about a place and date.

...and of course the beer.

Gary

Brian: you have a PM.

Last edited:

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:

I will send Mr. Tone an email to gauge his availability (think I still have it when I tried to buy his spindle ducts). If that fails - I have a back plan who still posts here regularly.

Are you interested in a tour of BFwhq while you're in?

Users who are viewing this thread