Seven killed in car accident

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Originally posted by ChicagoMike
The car was stolen. Police turned on their lights after running the tags, and they attempted to run from the police.
Mike

Are you sure???? This story is kind of local and I'm hearing that the car was not actually stolen, but was reported stolen. Here's what I've gotten through the LEO grapevine. The owner of the car is between the ages of 18-21, freaked out about ten minutes after handing over his keys, and reported the car stolen in hopes of getting it back unharmed. If any of you saw the news footage on tv, they tore the body kit clean off the car. I could be wrong too, but just wanted to throw in what's going around NC.

All in all, still a shame, but I hold the parents responsible. Where they hell were they while all of their TEENAGE kids were hundreds of miles from home?!?!?!? OMG, there should be a required test of mental capacity before becoming a parent.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Intimidator
And on a second note, it should be illegal for some people to reproduce.
I strongly agree with this one...very good point. I was once very young and very dumb and tried out running the radio doing 95 in a 25.. I was caught and thrown to the ground with a nice cold barrel against the back of my head. That was the first time I had been caught by the police and I had previously out run cops 6 times. I will never try it again. I will just stop when I see red and blue.

Big 8

Established Member
Take note that what you read and what really happens tend to be far from the truth.

We had something similar happen years ago. The papers and News had the story about half correct. I knew becuase I was a partial participant.

I feel bad for all involved and have to agree that bad choices were made by many.

loose nut

Sofa King Fast
Established Member
Originally posted by Intimidator

Darwin would be proud.

....natural selection strengthens the species.
There is another victim here...I feel for the officer who these kids put in this situation. He will always wonder if he could have done something different (godforbid he will be made a scapegoat). The parents owe him a huge apology IMHO.

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
I swear to you guys. When I saw that tard of a parent asking himself why it was that the cops "pushed [the kids] so hard," the first thing that popped into my head was Judge Dredd walking up to his dumb ass and putting a Double-Whammy into his forehead.

Users who are viewing this thread