Seven Pounds(movie)

03R3DF1R3

Established Member
Just got done watching it, I highly recommend it.
Will Smith did such a great job his performance was def. oscar worthy.

jdm99svt

jdm99svt
Established Member
I saw it today and it was good, say a 7/8 out of 10. Funny thing is I've only seen three movies in the theater this year, Seven Pounds, Hancock and I Am Legend :rockon: His acting kicks butt so the wife and I figure any movie with him in it is worth our coin to see it when it comes out.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
i'm in love with rosario. so yeah, i'll watch it

Yes please!!!
clerksdance.gif

Although every thing I've heard about this one pegs it as a major downer. Just the plotline alone is :nonono:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
it's a good movie. it would have been better had they used more no-name actors/actresses, though. in my opinion, anyway.

it's like, "oh look, it's the chick from sin city". kind of pulls you out of the movie.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
she was yummy in MIB II

i just saw that Kids was her first movie. dont even remember that. might have to watch it again..

edit: i just checked a clip on youtube for Kids. she was like 16, not too hot looking. ill stick to her adult roles :read:

Last edited:

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
she was yummy in MIB II

i just saw that Kids was her first movie. dont even remember that. might have to watch it again..

edit: i just checked a clip on youtube for Kids. she was like 16, not too hot looking. ill stick to her adult roles :read:

heh "Kids"... that's one creepy movie. Somehow I own it, I think someone left it at my place a while back.

Users who are viewing this thread