Sex Drive

mustangman2424

Established Member
Saw it tonight, and it was FANTASTIC!!!

I thought is was equally as funny as Superbad!!! Everybody was laughing the entire movie. Great stuff!!!

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Saw it tonight, and it was FANTASTIC!!!

I thought is was equally as funny as Superbad!!! Everybody was laughing the entire movie. Great stuff!!!

I tried to watch it, I got it from the Hodgymart that sells the movies in theatres on DVD, some look alright, their copy of this was horrible, i couldnt make anything out...:( looks like im waiting untill it hits DVD, I hate Iraq :fm:

mustangman2424

Established Member
I tried to watch it, I got it from the Hodgymart that sells the movies in theatres on DVD, some look alright, their copy of this was horrible, i couldnt make anything out...:( looks like im waiting untill it hits DVD, I hate Iraq :fm:

Your best bet would be to get a torrent and download it that way. Hopefully you don't have any filters that won't allow access to some kind of torrent.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Your best bet would be to get a torrent and download it that way. Hopefully you don't have any filters that won't allow access to some kind of torrent.

In out chu's the internet doesnt have filters, but the actually army internet filiters about everything in the world thats not .gov/.mil. luckily it doesnt ban svtp lol. But yea i wouldnt ever try to download a torrent on a gov computer lol. Internets to slow to download it in our chus to :(

Users who are viewing this thread