SeX on the Roush

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
Well last night I did 2 things I said I would never do.

1. Had sex with this girl I have been friends with since 2nd grade
(Yes she’s hot)

2. It was on the hood of the Roush

Well first off liquor was involved. I have been friends with this girl for along time and she came over because her roommates pissed her off. So we had a few beers and I have always had a thing for this girl but thought she wasn’t interested. Then she asks me if I have ever had sex on a car. I told her ya but it was an 86 Mazda pickup. She then says how about on Mustang? Of course not I told her. Then I hear the words I have been waiting to hear for 24 years "Well do you wanna?" I started laughing thinking she was just playing around cause she always flirts with me like that. She’s like no I am serious I wanna have sex on your car (she’s in love with it) Well to make a long story short ended up going at on the hood. The best sex I have ever had because it felt wrong but oh so right. Anyways I now have ass prints on the hood of my car and will wax it today. Am I the only one that has done this?

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
I’m happy you had that experience,:beer: but me…………..No way. I don’t let anybody get on my ride……….That’s why I carry a thick blanket ;-)

Oh, I do like chicks on cars, just not mine:nonono:

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I believe I rather do it on the outside than inside. For one you are in open air, so you don't have to worry about sex funk. Plus metal is easier to clean than fabric/leathers, etc. :p

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Quote:1. Had sex with this girl I have been friends with since 2nd grade
(Yes she’s hot)

2. It was on the hood of the Roush
---------------------------------------------------------------

Forgot to ask, was it a slow or Roushed experience :dw:

Last edited:

Evileyes

Established Member
That brings back memories. I never did it on the hood, but I did do it in my 87GT vert with the top down, and in my 95GT and my 98Gt..........oh and my 02Lightning. Just road head in the Cobra.

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
awesome!
I bet it was good for her. I had sex on the hood of my BoyFs GT and it was very good...
It's alot better on the outside of the car than on the inside.. Mustangs are a very tight squeeze inside...

:rockon:

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by FliteQH
awesome!
I bet it was good for her. I had sex on the hood of my BoyFs GT and it was very good...
It's alot better on the outside of the car than on the inside.. Mustangs are a very tight squeeze inside...

:rockon:

so are Neons

Users who are viewing this thread