SeX on the Roush

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Originally posted by BHOKE24
Your wait is over I've got what you are looking for.... you got pics???

Hahahah there are pics of me, but the real question is do YOU have pics?? I mean, that's a red cobra so you better be mega hot to make up for not having a zinc yellow!!

J/K man!! I don't have anything against ANY color Cobra. To answer your question, there are pics of me on SVTp, just do a search if you wanna see. :beer:

BlueSHO

i love lamp
Established Member
while we're talking about sex stories

i had my gf over one night during a snow storm right. well she was like ya i gotta get going but i didnt want her to drive all the way to her house in her damn taurus in all the snow. so i grab the keys to my moms grand cherokee limited.

well we're out in the middle of the country on some stupid ass side road that pretty much only jeeps and snowmobiles had acess too with all the snow we had. we we start to mess around on the side of the road.

well about 10-15 minutes in i see flashing red lights behind the jeep. im like your f*#(%( kidding me. so i rush to get some boxers on, my gf is still i the back seat (windows are tinted) covering up with the rest of MY clothes when someone knocks on the front window. i roll it down sporting my pink (ya pink) boxers and its a damn fireman!!! he says "are you ok? we had reports you were stuck in a snow drift" i was like yea you know what we were but we're fine now thanks. the entire time he's like jesus kid get a house or something. then he left

it was pretty embarassing
and i havent had sex in a car since!

stevieb

Established Member
Thats not as embarrassing as doing it in a Vdub, front seats, she hits the radio volume knob with her foot, the radio goes full blast.
Now at the same time a cop had pulled up and parked beside us and he turns his spot light on and had it on us the whole time we were looking for our clothes and getting dressed.

Users who are viewing this thread