sex on wheels ...OMG

davesslow50

Just another slow stang
Established Member
Truley a badass ride

I would take any ride in that video, Musta have been shot in Beverly Hills or some other rich ass place in Cali

Ling_650vette

Quagmires Apprentice
Established Member
sunburned said:
Yup, you could see it after he pulled into the parking garage. The wheel gap in the front was about 4 inches. That thing was mean sounding but not the F1 kinda tone I was expecting. The wheels look like the hideous ones that WCC put on that one Enzo with the 2 different color wheels. Way to ruin a car. At least buy some custom HRE's or Iforged.

He spent all his money on the car to afford nice wheels lol. I agree tho, if you've got something like that talk w/ HRE, iForged, Fikse, CCW....

Watchin the vid later.

Rotzs99

Established Member
Im sorry but that sound doesn't turn me on like the rest of you. Sweet car nonetheless but theres nothing like a v8. I love getting up close to enzos!
2115849_5_full.jpg

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
:lol: Mustang guys ragging on a Ferrari Enzo. I've heard it all now. :loser:

I'm waiting for the "Not impressed, for the money you could take a 03 Cobra and out run the Enzo in a straight line. :rockon: "

Last edited by a moderator:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
sunburned said:
That thing was mean sounding but not the F1 kinda tone I was expecting.

Maybe because the Enzo never got above 3,000rpms. :idea:

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
I'm sorry, that car just does nothing for me. Sure its fast as hell and it performs great, but personally I think it looks like ass.

TRXboy

Established Member
whtgt02vert said:
If I had the money I'd rather have a McLaren F1.

If you had the money, You need to own a F40, F50, 355, and i believe a 575 just to GET ON THE LIST to own this car.

Don't get me wrong, the Mclaren is one hell of a machine. But this car's level of self image is amazing.

Rotzs99

Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
:lol: Mustang guys ragging on a Ferrari Enzo. I've heard it all now. :loser:

Never was ragging on it, just sayin the sound doesnt do as much for me as say a Chevy 454 with straight pipes. Maybe if i heard the thing wind up a bit.

Its like the difference between a ninja that says, im gonna kill you 20 times before you hit the ground and you wont even know it,

and

The best bar brawler around with 20+ inch biceps thats gonna wipe your face all over the curb and youre gonna feel it.

Just my .02

Rotzs99

Established Member
And oh yeah...Id rather drive a twin turbo Saleen s7. Close call, but a car that can drive upside down if you wanted to...irresistable

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Rotzs99 said:
Never was ragging on it, just sayin the sound doesnt do as much for me as say a Chevy 454 with straight pipes. Maybe if i heard the thing wind up a bit.

Its like the difference between a ninja that says, im gonna kill you 20 times before you hit the ground and you wont even know it,

and

The best bar brawler around with 20+ inch biceps thats gonna wipe your face all over the curb and youre gonna feel it.

Just my .02

Have you ever heard an Enzo in person? Have you ever been for a ride in one where the owner actually showed some of its power? Doubtful, if you have you wouldn't be saying a V8 is better. Riding in an Enzo is along the lines of riding a sport bike. The higher the rpms the scarier the ride is. And the sound alone is simply amazing. Your comment reminds me of a Honda owner that has never been for a ride in a V8 but is judging them. "V8's are nice and all but I would rather save my gas and drive a 4 cylinder. Plus when V-tec kicks in its amazing! Who needs torque?"

davesslow50

Just another slow stang
Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
Have you ever heard an Enzo in person? Have you ever been for a ride in one where the owner actually showed some of its power? Doubtful, if you have you wouldn't be saying a V8 is better. Riding in an Enzo is along the lines of riding a sport bike. The higher the rpms the scarier the ride is. And the sound alone is simply amazing. Your comment reminds me of a Honda owner that has never been for a ride in a V8 but is judging them. "V8's are nice and all but I would rather save my gas and drive a 4 cylinder. Plus when V-tec kicks in its amazing! Who needs torque?"

Hahahaha
Rotzs99---> :bash: <----Stopsign32v

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
TRXboy said:
If you had the money, You need to own a F40, F50, 355, and i believe a 575 just to GET ON THE LIST to own this car.

I believe those are the prerequisites that allow you to purchase the Enzo at the MSRP of ~$660,000.

Anyone can buy it for the $1.2 million if you're not on Ferrari's list. I could be wrong though, :shrug:

Oh, they obviously stole Fords 10th Anniversary interior scheme, duh.

3498.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Rotzs99

Established Member
Stopsign32v said:

FYI, I have never heard an enzo in person...did i say ANYWHERE in my post that i thought a v8 is better? I said i like the sound of a v8 more, I like the brokenness, uneven, fire exploding sound more. I DID say i would rather have a saleen s7. But look at these stats! (Saleen Stats) Look at the TORQUE difference between the saleen and the enzo and everything else. In MY OWN opinion it looks better too. As for the scary part...im not sure but i would bet that the Saleen is just as scary in high rpms as the enzo is.

As for Davesslow50...thats not funny...seriously...he didnt even "burn" me. That v-tec comment may be a little funny, but the v8 im talking about isnt like an evo compared to a cobra...because the little v8 i talk about outperforms the enzo from the factory in everything.

Users who are viewing this thread