sex on wheels ...OMG

davesslow50

Just another slow stang
Established Member
Rotzs99 said:
As for Davesslow50...thats not funny...seriously...he didnt even "burn" me. That v-tec comment may be a little funny, but the v8 im talking about isnt like an evo compared to a cobra...because the little v8 i talk about outperforms the enzo from the factory in everything.

That comment right there makes it funny because u have to defend your ricer comments :p

Rotzs99

Established Member
please let me know what these ricer comments were. And Im fine with defending myself because im pretty sure everyone here thinks rice is horrible and that being called a ricer is like a racial slur. Who calls someone rice for liking V8s anyways? thats just ghey. And an AMERICAN v8 too.

Last edited:

davesslow50

Just another slow stang
Established Member
Rotzs99 said:
please let me know what these ricer comments were. And Im fine with defending myself because im pretty sure everyone here thinks rice is horrible and that being called a ricer is like a racial slur. Who calls someone rice for liking V8s anyways? thats just ghey.
Kind of like your spelling :bash:

People like you crack me up :-D

Rotzs99

Established Member
Oh great!!! We have an under aged beer drinker on our hands! And look who just joined today and has 44 posts. Even if you are in college thats pretty sad. You should do us all a favor and get a life.

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
davesslow50 said:
I would take any ride in that video, Musta have been shot in Beverly Hills or some other rich ass place in Cali
Kinda looked like European liscense plates to me. Anyone else notice that?
Maby Dubai? Or italy or sotin. Palm trees aren't just in Beverly hills

Users who are viewing this thread