Sexy/Nasty picture, your thoughts?

Kiohtee

Established Member
Click the link a few posts up and zoom. The whole thing is wrinkled like there's something over it, then at the far edges on the right side you can see its like 'clear' I've only seen tats look sorta like that if theyre covered right after you get one. A few minutes of editing can make it look super real. Post up the 'goods' shot

Nobody who values this site is gonna post the "goods." Are you retarded?

Just Google "Worst vagina tattoos ever." If you can't find it and more disturbing ones, you don't deserve Internet connectivity.

95opal

Established Member
WTF! just hope the girl doesnt bear resemblance to the tatt....that would be downright ****ed up

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
So what happens when a guy tats the opposite for a contest and the kid was a huge wiener? Does the "cmon man, them kids got dicks bigger then them sausages" (Me, myself, and Irene) apply? Freakshow......def ****ed up tat

RSbeast

Established Member
Nobody who values this site is gonna post the "goods." Are you retarded?

Just Google "Worst vagina tattoos ever." If you can't find it and more disturbing ones, you don't deserve Internet connectivity.

The beauty of the NSFW hyperlink. Next.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Based on the look of her torso, I'd say there's a good probability she's Asian. For whatever reason, the little anime girls are hugely popular with the male culture in Japan. In that context it probably makes a lot more sense.

What's culturally different isn't wrong, it's just different. I'd still hit it, I just wouldn't look at the tattoo.

Kiohtee

Established Member
NWS no panty version

Pretty sure that can be your ticket to a free vacation bud.

I didn't think anyone here was truly that damn stupid. I mean, those pictures wouldn't/don't fly in the hot wives/girlfriends thread, why here and now? :nonono:

Digital

Established Member
Pretty sure that can be your ticket to a free vacation bud.

I didn't think anyone here was truly that damn stupid. I mean, those pictures wouldn't/don't fly in the hot wives/girlfriends thread, why here and now? :nonono:

If it's that big of a deal the mods can edit it out and let me know it wasn't ok. Calm down kido

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
The beauty of the NSFW hyperlink. Next.

That won't fly either

whistle blower^^^^ lol

Do you honestly believe we have not been following this thread?

If it's that big of a deal the mods can edit it out and let me know it wasn't ok. Calm down kido

You should know better and know that isn't how it works.

It is amazing the number of people who have never read the rules but have been here a long time.
Even simple things like bypassing the profanity filter.

Users who are viewing this thread