Sexy/Nasty picture, your thoughts?

Kiohtee

Established Member
Oh no, it's very much real. And unless this is the same one, there's at least two women with it!

I just hope they're wrong about the kiddy diddling thing. :nonono:

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Deffinatly disturbing

Alright I'm sick of this shit. I can't believe how many people on this site can't spell the ****ing word definitely. It's definitely not definately, deffinately or deffinatly. It's an elementary word. I understand its the Internet but damn learn to ****ing spell. It's not that hard. /rant

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
I think even weirder is when she grows her bush in, it's a tiny anime baby with tattoos and a hairy chest.

WTF

RSbeast

Established Member
It's definitely a stick on. You can tell from the texture. Plus if you zoom in you can see a clear edging. I still would, although awkwardly.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
It's definitely a stick on. You can tell from the texture. Plus if you zoom in you can see a clear edging. I still would, although awkwardly.

No dude.. I've seen it without panties... It's real

douchebaggery brought to you by tapatwat

RSbeast

Established Member
Click the link a few posts up and zoom. The whole thing is wrinkled like there's something over it, then at the far edges on the right side you can see its like 'clear' I've only seen tats look sorta like that if theyre covered right after you get one. A few minutes of editing can make it look super real. Post up the 'goods' shot

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
zoom in you can see a clear

106lo2s.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread