Sexy/Nasty picture, your thoughts?

Sn95Snake

Established Member
There should be some type of International tattoo policy/law that prohibits that shit. I don't care who that woman is or what she's done in life that was positive, unless she was drugged by a stranger and has no memory of having that tattoo done I have no respect for her, at all.

I agree with you 100% sir!

Blackness03

Established Member
I'd hit it, throw it in her face, then go home and work on my car and never call her again.

edit: I don't know, that is a sure sign of a freak. I may have to make that a 2 or 3 night stand. maybe 4. shit...maybe once a week and just lead her on

Last edited:

Planter

Banned
(NSFW In most places I'd imagine)

I subscribe to some facebook pages that post funny pictures and this was a picture that was posted today. Didn't really pay attention to it till I saw it posted again but with a bunch of comments hating on it. Thoughts?

2coq8sy.jpg

you're a pedophile. those are my thoughts.

CobraJay

Established Member
Deff not right at all. Gotta be sick in the head to mess with that. If it was a grown women tatted on her then diff story

Last edited:

08KR525

Established Member
Definitely some issues with her. It would make interesting conversation in the delivery room for sure. Lol.

coposrv

Established Member
The tat is pretty messed up but a girl that would do that is definitly down for some freeky shit. So yes but it would be pretty wierd for .05 seconds

AParrette

Established Member
Going down would be weird
Missionary no problem
Doggy no problem
Anal no problem

So unless that chick was a complete freak with the best sex ever I'd pass

flS/R

Established Member
that's when you PIITB and try to make it cum out the other hole like on Alien

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
before you go posting pics like that, you may want to check the imbedded elements. you do realize if you arent careful, people can tell where you got that pic from.

your secret is safe with me. perv.

just sayn.

Digital

Established Member
before you go posting pics like that, you may want to check the imbedded elements. you do realize if you arent careful, people can tell where you got that pic from.

your secret is safe with me. perv.

just sayn.

Not too worried about it since I just copied it off the facebook page. Don't really care where it originated from.

Users who are viewing this thread