SexyMach wrecked her car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
Thats a shame. It really was a beautiful car. Make sure whatever you get next is something you really want... I rolled an f-150 a couple years ago and replaced with something i kind of liked. biggest mistake ever... Glad to hear you're okay.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
You do realize it's not the driver in the fronts fault for you not following the rules of the road and slamming your car into the back of his! No sympathy here learn to drive at a safer distance and not tailgate people.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
You do realize it's not the driver in the fronts fault for you not following the rules of the road and slamming your car into the back of his! No sympathy here learn to drive at a safer distance and not tailgate people.

/thread

SexyMach1

Girls Do it Better
Established Member

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Some idiot slammed on brakes in front of you, and YOUR CAR couldn't stop in time...??? WoW, how about this..."Somebody traveling in front of me hit the brakes real fast, and I Slammed into the back of him because I was out-driving my own reaction time, and not giving myself enough distance between my car and his"...! :nono:

I agree totally. Not the other person's fault, only yours.

Sucks about the Mach 1 though.

SexyMach1

Girls Do it Better
Established Member
I'm not not taking responsiblity for it. I should have had my brakes replaced couple of months ago... You're completely right, it was my fault. I'm still sick over it though

04cobra13

Established Member
ugggh...sorry to hear this, but cars are replaceable, you are not so as long as ur fine throw it in da gutter and go buy another!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
sorry to see that...hope it's repairable but like the rest said...it is just a car, it can be replaced, you cannot.

bigj

Established Member
Looks like you hit the car really hard. I'm glad your ok but def looks like you were not paying attention or following to closely for the speed you were going.

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
Haha, i'm glad some of the other assholes of svtp said what I was going to say. Thanks dsg and a few others. :banana:

The leg humpers are out in full force! Definately her fault, not 'some idiot' that had to stop quickly for unknown reason.

That said, it was a nice looking car.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
rx7.JPG

DAMN

Tedisky

Need more Money!!!!!
Established Member
Sorry to see this happen. Glad your OK, you'll find another one that will be just as nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread