SexyMach wrecked her car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I wonder how many replies this thread would have if the OPer's name did have "Sexy" in the name.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 22 (16 members and 6 guests)

Some of you need a real girlfriend. :dw:

f2hatch

Established Member
Sorry. Think positive upgrade time.

Teksid281

Banned
Did sexy mach refer to herself in the 3rd person during the accident too?

Last edited:

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
In all honesty, it doesn't look THAT bad. Definitely repairable. Get some airbags in the market section. Fenders, hood, front bumper, windshield, can all be replaced at fair prices. Is it leaking anything?

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Man that sucks but at least you're ok. What was the guy in front of you driving?

i think its totaled ashley.... what did you hit or what hit you! seriously! Don't Worry Easley Driver are probably the worst in the world! that comments not referring to you either.

Nick

I'm not sure if Easley has the worst drivers but SC drivers as a whole have to be some the worst in the country. I've witnessed far too many accidents and deal with terrible drivers on a daily basis. Just this afternoon I had a guy riding my a$$ so close I could describe in great detail his knuckle hair.

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
What's replacing it????

img_bumpercar1.jpg

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
Man that sucks but at least you're ok. What was the guy in front of you driving?

I'm not sure if Easley has the worst drivers but SC drivers as a whole have to be some the worst in the country. I've witnessed far too many accidents and deal with terrible drivers on a daily basis. Just this afternoon I had a guy riding my a$$ so close I could describe in great detail his knuckle hair.

yea rush hour in Gville is terrible....i hate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread