Shaftmasters Direct Bolt-In 1 piece aluminum Mustang Driveshaft a time proven design

shaftmasters

Established Member
At Shaftmasters Inc we have been manufacturing our 1 piece "Direct Bolt-In" aluminum Mustang driveshafts for over 8 years.
1000's of satisfied customers have proven our "in house" designed and manufactured Direct Bolt-In rear flange to be a preferred design.
GT_rear_flange.JPG
With no adapters or pinion flange to install, FREE UPS Ground shipping to the continental U.S. and our 30 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. Combine that with the fact that when you buy from Shaftmasters you are buying directly from the manufacturer and saving some cash. It is easy to see why 1000's of customers have enjoyed years of trouble free service from our True Direct Bolt-In design.

Check out all the advantages of a Shaftmasters Direct Bolt-In and read customer testimonials on our website:
http://shaftmasters.com/3mualdr1.html

All "bullet point" claims of RWHP, decreased times, fuel economy etc. listed on our website are reported to us by actual Mustang owners.

Beernuts

Established Member
You guys are only 10 minutes away from my shop. Can I just pick one up in person if I place an order?

shaftmasters

Established Member
It is normal practice for us to give a $25 discount for orders that are picked up in person.
We do this because you will indeed be saving us the UPS charge and to help "offset" the 6% Michigan Sales Tax that you will have to pay.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
David, I saw on your site that the shaft is rated for 900hp so will it handle around 750ish at the tire with an auto?

shaftmasters

Established Member
David, I saw on your site that the shaft is rated for 900hp so will it handle around 750ish at the tire with an auto?

As stated earlier. The 900 RWHP that is posted on our website is from actual customers dyno results that were reported back to us.
There may be customers out there who have higher RWHP results but they have not contacted us to let us know.

BMR Tech

I can vouch, that I have plenty of customers north of 750-800 rwhp running these driveshafts.

nosscort

Established Member
I ordered one when you had the tax special and When I opened the box it has someone else info in the package?

Torchy

Established Member
I can vouch for these Shafts! Been running mine for almost 1 year.

DaBigBone

Established Member
I find it weird that you guys are claiming those power and tq gains based on what other people have said. Seems like something you'd test yourself... I don't see how less rotational mass would give you more power anyway. Once rotational mass is spinning, the weight loses it's negative impact on the drivetrain because of its own inertia. A drive train cannot create HP, but it can let the HP and torque do its job easier.

It simply makes the car rev quicker, not produce more power.

Aside from that, what's the weight on this DS vs stock?

Users who are viewing this thread