Shaftmasters

Bulldogger

Established Member
Just figured I'd mention these guys for Aluminum driveshafts if anyone is interested. I bought one and it was really nice to see that when it arrived it came with a socket for the 6 new bolts they supplied. It also came with blue thread locker and a reamer to run through the threads to remove old thread lock. Directions were very good and the quality of the driveshaft looks nice too. They seem to be very reasonably priced at $599 shipped with a 30 day money back guarantee. Road tested the car no vibrations took it to 135mph quite no vibration. Allso seemed to help reduce some of that clutch chatter.
100_2734-1.jpg

100_2732.jpg

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It says rated at 750+ - what is the max rating? Looks like a good product at a fair price.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
The reason why I have a Shaftmasters is because I bought a shaft for a 2008 GT 4.6L, but then immediately after receiving it, I traded that car in for the Shelby. I asked the guys at Shaftmasters if I could return my shaft for one that would fit the GT500. They said sure, no problem. All I had to do was pay shipping both ways, and they built me a shorter shaft the the Shelby.

The Shelby shaft is 1" shorter than the one built for the GT with a T3650 5 speed transmission.

Users who are viewing this thread