"Shakedown Runs" @ LVD (procharged cobra)

Blackedout

Established Member
Made it to the track yesturday for a couple runs after all the MODS and tuning was done too see how things would go...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Definately room for improvement.... :D

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Great "shake-down" runs, and you were not even pushing it!!!! :burnout: Stock wheels & full interior Cobra!....as it sits, should go mid 9's!!!! :bowdown: CONGRATS!!! :rockon:

Last edited:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Thats what im talking about....true street car status. Good Luck!

What type of upper intake/intercooler system are you using? Stock IC/elbow or a 99/01 style setup with an air to air?

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
140mph is a true 750rwhp full weight car! Way to get it done! Now let it eat next time out! Is there a build thread for the car?

Blackedout

Established Member
Thats what im talking about....true street car status. Good Luck!

What type of upper intake/intercooler system are you using? Stock IC/elbow or a 99/01 style setup with an air to air?

Thanks... It has the procharger intake w/stock intercooler..

Blackedout

Established Member
Damn thats rediculous dude! Great job.

DamnI cant wait to get done in the 'stan. 700rwhp+ here I come. LOL Havent decided how yet.

How is the F1A on the street?

It is very streetable... No issues.... over 1800 rpms cruising the blower is not quiet...

Yes it is on E 85 fuel...

There is NO build thread... (all the MODS were done by me and TIMSPONY - Thanks you sir for the HELP)

Last edited:

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
These will help :D

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twjvm1j1GV0"]F1-A on the Dyno - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r4PwCp60Fw"]F1A Procharger "Shake Down Run #1" - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn_BPLf_EsQ"]F1A Procharger "Shake Down Run #2" - YouTube[/nomedia]

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Way to go Rob!. You have picked up a little power since we met at the LVD rental last year. Now they will be have a reason to yell at you instead on my behalf lol. I sold my CO this summer btw if you hadnt heard.

Blackedout

Established Member
Way to go Rob!. You have picked up a little power since we met at the LVD rental last year. Now they will be have a reason to yell at you instead on my behalf lol. I sold my CO this summer btw if you hadnt heard.

Yeah I saw you sold yours... But it looks like you have quite the replacement... after the 2nd run I was told to slow down... GOOD TIMES..:D

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
arent you glad you went E85?

nice runs....what did you do diff to pick up on the 2nd run? diff shift points or tune change?

Users who are viewing this thread