She Can Grab The Gears!!!!

U SAY GO

Established Member
Jesus i let my wife drive the Cobra a few times, and the other nite we was out she was banging the gears something awful. she impressed me i cant wait to pull up on someome and smoke them with her driving. it will be awsome for me to wave at them as we go buy something just sexy about a woman bangin gears!!!:burnout:

U SAY GO

Established Member
mine is only 5foot 2 puts the seat completely in the dash ,i bitch because of how stiff the clutch is and she calls me a wimp ,she said its not stiff!i guess i will just let her ride me around and look for some street action, by the way someone has to hold the video cam!

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Well that's the LAST thing I want is my wife driving my Cobra!!! :nono: :eek: :nonono: I prefer to keep it in one piece!

KNGOBRA

Banned
Originally posted by ALLNTRL
Well that's the LAST thing I want is my wife driving my Cobra!!! :nono: :eek: :nonono: I prefer to keep it in one piece!

I'm with you on that one. No woman has any right behind the wheel of one of these, especially if it has mods!! :nono:

f4sfed

Established Member
Originally posted by KNGOBRA
I'm with you on that one. No woman has any right behind the wheel of one of these, especially if it has mods!! :nono:

:eek: Don't let racerat hear you sayin' that! :uh oh:

Jpatte

Established Member
Women Drivers

You guys are living back in the stone ages.

The families 03 Cobra is my wife's daily driver! She's been driving a manual gear box all of her life.

No burn outs, no hard acceleration and no winter driving (snow), it's her baby.

John

MG 03 convert

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
I drive the 03 around. She get's the GT with all the mods on it. If she can handle it for awhile. Then maybe I'll let her drive the cobra.

Redwing

Established Member
Some of you guys are living in the last century. I taught my wife to drive a stick (and a manual transmission as well-that's a sexist joke) 30 years ago. She had her own stickshifts for years: Honda's Toyotas, Mazdas, and such. She only got an automatic transmission when we got our first minivan.
She loved driving my 99 GT vert, especially with the top down. She also enjoys the Cobra, but when I first got it the shifting was so bad she physically couldn't work the shifter. The new clutch and Pro5.0 shifter fixed that.
In fact, the lease is soon up on her van, and high on the list for a replacement is a 6-cylynder Mustang ragtop with, you guessed it, a manny tranny!
BTW, this woman also bought me my motorcycle back in 98. She's a keeper!

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Well my gf really likes driving it she used to drive a otr tractor so it's no big deal for her. She brings me lunch in it sometimes tonight she said she was crusing 1st ave with it, and telling me about all the guys saying I gotta get one of these. I think it's the only one in c.r. here so a lot of guys look it over, all ages pretty much. Oh yea she knows to baby it cause it's mine or be forever banned. :lol:

fafafoey

Established Member
Re: Smart 03 Owner

Originally posted by fafafoey
My wife does not drive Manual!!!!!:thumbsup:

It is by her choice by the way. I have offered to teach her on the Cobra, she says she wants no part of it....Oh well....:shrug:

U SAY GO

Established Member
i have had all kinds of cars. i have been with my wife for 20 years she is so cool and loves cars, she can handle just about any car out there she has raced 2 of my grand nationals i had and she loves shifting the cobra. she said she,s going to whoop some ass this year on street nite at our local drags and i bet she can. this is one god story, i bought a brand new 89 pontiac GTA with a 350 grant you there not that fast but, will spin the tires i let her drive it to work a few times one day i stopped by to see her, and got shocked. back behind her work there must have been 20 sets of blackmarks some of them 60 ft or longer and i went over and looked at the car and you could still smell the rubber!! jesus i was pissed. she done that to my new ride she told me she did it once and loved it so much she was putting her co workers in it for a burnout session!!!!! back then tires overr 200 a pop!!:cuss:

U SAY GO

Established Member
it is cool to see your woman race, hell her reaction times are definately better than mine. one thing about my wife is that were best freinds and love cars as well i couldnt have gotten a better woman, hell she was the one who wanted the Cobra to begin with!!

Gatorac

Established Member
My wife just ran the 03 on the road course last weekend. She beat the Viper and some others. :thumbsup:

She drives it every day to work.:burnout:

She certianly has as much right to drive it as me.

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by U SAY GO
something just sexy about a woman bangin gears!!!:burnout:

ttiwwop.gif

Users who are viewing this thread