She Can Grab The Gears!!!!

coleman

Established Member
he11, i barely trust myself with this car!
luckily, the car doesn't appeal to my wife... or i'd be sweating bullets when it's gone.

SVT 03 Cobra

If my wife read this thread, alot of you would be getting nasty email. My modded cobra is her daily driver. Of course she babies it! But I only get to drive it on weekends :gt: Awww well, it would be awful hard to carry all my tools in the cobra anyhow.

Jayson

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ALLNTRL
Well that's the LAST thing I want is my wife driving my Cobra!!! I prefer to keep it in one piece!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by KNGOBRA

I'm with you on that one. No woman has any right behind the wheel of one of these, especially if it has mods!! :nono:

Interesting thread guys...you are joking right?
Just trying to get us female 03 drivers all riled up??

The 03 is my daily driver. When I want my commute to be a little more challenging, I drive the Procharged 99 with 4.10's. It's a little harder to keep pointed in the right direction at WOT. :D

CobraTone

Established Member
No way in hell my girlfriend would be behind the wheel of my baby. She freakin backed her car into a yellow pole one time and even scraped down the side of it coming out of her garage. Good god!! :bash:

maoun

Established Member
"welcome to the real world she said to me, condescendingly"

wake up and smell the coffee....i know many women that can outdrive my 03....and i have no problem with that :)

KNGOBRA

Banned
Originally posted by maoun
i know many women that can outdrive my 03....and i have no problem with that :)

Maybe, but at least do us all a favor and the car too and back it outta the driveway for her first!! :cuss:

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Well, just to chime in here.....

When I bought the 03, it was going the be the wife's daily driver... and it still is. She may not be able to bang the gears like a pro - but she just loves to drive it and has a grin from ear to ear everytime she does, and she also loves to tell me about the car(s) she just smoked on the way home from work. In fact, she's seen more street racing then I ever do - kind of an aggressive little bioch who likes to play. Anyway, she knows her limitations on driving ability & I have no reservations what-so-ever that she'll be able to handle it even with the mods I have now & have in mind for the future.

I do get to drive the 03 as much as I want... but I find myself more wanting to see her enjoy driving it. Most everyone loves what raw horspower will do - it's not something a man alone can appreiciate. I can still recall the look on her face when she asked "So, when do we get the new pulley"? Now that's my girl!!! :thumbsup:

You guys don't kow what your missin to have a wife that can drive almost as good as you... and loves the Cobra as much, if not more so, as her hubby does. Life IS good baby! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread